• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Adventure of Link: Do You Recommend It?

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I don't recommend it. Also, I don't reccomend the original LoZ - I think it's worse, but easier than AoL. The game is completely unrealistic - you are shooting rupees from your bow, bombs doesn't hurt you and your sword acts more like a gun. Without full health and only normal sword attacks the game is much more difficult.
The first 2D Zelda, which was made good is A Link to the Past. I recommend this game instead.

I don't recommend it. Also, I don't reccomend the original LoZ - I think it's worse, but easier than AoL. The game is completely unrealistic - you are shooting rupees from your bow, bombs doesn't hurt you and your sword acts more like a gun. Without full health and only normal sword attacks the game is much more difficult.
The first 2D Zelda, which was made good is A Link to the Past. I recommend this game instead.

I'm playing the original and ALttP currently right now. I like them both. I'm probably going to get AoL after I finish TLoZ, because I've been doing research and such on it, and, I know this is blasphemy, heresy, and all other kinds of foul talk, but I'm going to state my opinion, and my opinion is that AoL looks epic, amazing, and fun.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I'll recommended it if you want to spend endless days locked in a room button mashing bubbles and trying to get the Pee Bags. Also, if you want that "Lost sanity" effect that I had when I attempted AoL, it's better if you play it on a handheld. If you're hard core and you can handle it, then yes, I'll recommended it. You might want to bring some adult sized diapers. You'll be in that room a long time.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I decided to finally try AoL and so far it is very challenging and frustrating, but also fun. It gives so much of a 'yes...I'm awesome' feeling when you beat the first boss. It is true that the game didn't age very well, but you can at least give it a try and then decide if you like it or not.

Yes! I would recommend it to you a lot! It's the only Zelda game so far with a lot of focus on the sword and shield. You can block up or down and also attack up or down. It's very challenging and has ages better than it's predecessor. It has a variety of catchy tunes and Is overall one of the most well made Zelda games. If you want my list of top 5 it'd be.

5 - LA
4 - AOL
3 - OOA
2 - WW
1 - MM

Considering it's number 4 out of my top 5, I'd really recommend it. You'll get used to the difficulty quite fast and if you beat it you'll truly understand why it's considered underrated!

The Adventure of Link really isn't that hard. There are just some parts here and there in it that are killer (bridges over filled with skeleton fish, Death Mountain, and the Great Palace).

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Well Zelda II is a really good game, not as good as the other Zelda games in my opinion, but a good game overall... about the difficulty, yes it's hard, but if you like a good challenge it will keep you coming back to it... specially if you are the kind of person that wants to finish the game after so many failures, at the end you get a feeling of great satisfaction (examples being megaman series and castlevania 8bit)
Neverthless its worth checking

L

Link305

Uhm...for me is the hardest Zelda...
But it's fun when you don't die so much times xD.

It's an alright game. It takes a crap load of skill. Although people say it's different from the other games, I don't see any difference.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
No It was very annoying and had RPG like style which Nintendo shouldn't have done plus it was way to difficult and if your a person gets frustrated easily THIS ISN'T THE GAME FOR YOU.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
If you have what it takes to beat a boss, get the game.
If you have what it takes to play patiently without giving up, play the game.
If you want a REAL challenge and ain't biased to the side-scrolling perspective instead of the top-down view, own the game.
If you want the baddest bosses, the hardest monsters, the extremely agonizing pain, the SUPER sweet feeling after beating a boss that was near the point of insanity, like Dark Link, love the game.

You should get the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom