• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Adventure Mode

Hey if I want to make a separate thread for Adventure Mode that is solely about people asking for/giving help and tips and tricks and the like, would that be redundant? This one seems to be general discussion. Or should I just do that here?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Hey if I want to make a separate thread for Adventure Mode that is solely about people asking for/giving help and tips and tricks and the like, would that be redundant? This one seems to be general discussion. Or should I just do that here?
I think that'd be appropriate. This one has been off-topic for a while.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
That'd be a nice idea Ancient i only made this one to see what the general consensus on it was. I would love to see a tips and tricks one. I can give two almost immediately :P

If you hold A while Dashing you can run straight away.
Say you want summoning gate but you don't want Tier 1, welp you can skip straight to the stronger version. Or so i've been Told.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Wow, I go through here and I see a lot of negativity for poor Fi :huh:. As far as her sprinting goes, doesn't anybody know how to instant sprint?
Hold down the dash button and there, instant dash no matter who your playing.

Her move set is great for taking out multiple opponents (which makes her pretty different from Midna, who I've found is good at taking on bosses).
Agitha is also good at multiple enemies. When facing several elites, using her X,X,Y combo is really effective! (Be sure to play keep away when doing so).

And for future reference, this is all from experience and of course playing the game. My highest level character is a 73 so far.
Grinding can be so grinding sometimes :S.

Adventure mode was a great idea. So far that's what I've spent most of my time on.

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Same here Ancient. Her twin wolves are great for wiping out the weaklings but the commanders are rough going and the one time i used her for a boss fight i had to replay 3 times over till i won. And that was the mandatory one with Argorok.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Honestly, I've found Midna to be one of the best at clearing mobs and actually being pretty terrible for Bosses/Commanders.

I do agree with Ganon5069 that her twin wolves are pretty good at wiping out mobs of enemies,
But the reason why she actually can be useful on bosses and elites is because of the darkness element, which I hope you guys know what the exact effect is.
The damage increases when attacking a single opponent, meaning her element isn't too great for hordes, but is great for fighting one enemy in specific.

I don't know guys, maybe you need more practice with her individually.
What has really helped me on what certain characters are good are really just the effects of the elements.
I test it out and things go well for me anyways.

By the way, bombs when powered up are amazing and really fun to destroy creatures with! I have an unhealthy love for the power up :).

Maikeru

Piper of Time
100%ed the game, aside from levelling characters to 99, getting all the badges and beating the game on Easy/Hero.

10679720_10204198212329066_5270819225017823895_o.jpg

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Well, it took about 235 hours. Probably about 225 counting the time I sat the controller down and took a lunch break.

I've also had some experience with Musou games before. Picked up some of my own ways to decrease damage taken and time for clearing. Thankfully, every character in this game has the capacity to do that. xD

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I've completed both of them with all A Ranks. xD

But yeah, some of those stages were pretty tough. Like the 1000 KOs, and the falling artillery missions. They beat me a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom