• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Adventure Mode: Tips, Tricks and Help.

Ohhh, cool. I think I only ever did that once or twice, and I was running around kicking the crap out of things so i probably wasn't standing in it.

And in case anyone out there is wondering, the Bolero of Fire does immense damage to the Weak Point Gauges of large bosses, particularly Manhandla.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Thanks for the tip to use the Great Fairy in H1, easily beat it in ~4.5 mins on my first try. I've now 100%'d the adventure map. Just one square left on MQ: KO 800 enemies in 10 minutes as Sheik. I'd hoped the Prelude of Light would help, but she's still too weak to A rank that stage... I think I'll go do other things* and come back when she's 95+.

*still need to do Hero Mode, Cia's story, A rank the reward map, and find out what Challenge Mode is. oh, and farm materials.

I've now 100%'d the adventure map.
Well done.

The don't get hit stages on the MQ map are a real pain in the ***. Easy enough to do if you ignore as much as you can and just go for the objectives (KO's don't matter in these stages). But that one hit you get to **** you over can be so random at times. I have to say I really don't like these stages.

Here is some information (and screenshots) about the Master Sword with ability unlocked and the 25000 KO affix on other weapons. I will put the screenshots in spoiler tags so people who don't want to see them are not spoiled.

Master Sword with ability unlocked description
zlCfzSo1eiM2gdLmVk

Master Sword showing it's total damage with ability unlocked.
zlCfzSo1mrEWMZSbvy

Master Sword, the unlocked ability, it's name and ability description.
zlCfzSo1o-YnKy9azd

The 25000 KO affix on other weapons, it's name and description.
zlCfzSpLuSonxaccu-

The cost to transfer the 25000 KO ability to other weapons.
zlCfzSpMAgoS5zphva

Last edited:
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the only real benefit of that skill being able to apply it to weak weapons for the purpose of getting Skulltulas? Like, the ones that require the use of a certain weapon to obtain?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
No the purpose of that skill is so that you can fight with any weapon and not suffer to badly for it. You can get all the skulltulas with lv3 weapons provided they are weak as hell and you aren't too stong.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the only real benefit of that skill being able to apply it to weak weapons for the purpose of getting Skulltulas? Like, the ones that require the use of a certain weapon to obtain?
In Legend/Free mode you can use any level of the specific weapon to get the hard mode Skulltulas. There is only one hard Legend/free mote skulltula that you can be too powerful for, that's the 2nd level where you have to kill the Ghoma in the forest one at half health before it jumps to the deku tree. If you're too powerful you can weak point one shot it dead. But with a really weak weapon and a little luck you can get is under half health fast and not have it dead. Every other skulltula there, I got with a 420 weapon. Well all apart from the last stage one, I'm yet to get that one.

Also the legend ability ups the base damage (before stars) to 300. That makes any weapon with the Legend affix and 5 stars worth 450 damage (does not matter what Lv it was to begin with. That's 30 more than a Lv3, 5 star weapon. The master sword is still the most at 500 but for everything else, even getting the Legend affix on a Lv3 weapon is a slight boost.
The Legend affix makes any weapon in the game a Lv4 weapon (I call it that, it's not officially called that), with slightly more damage than Lv3. But you still need 5 stars for the 450 damage.

Also there is the point of weapon skins. Some people might like the weaker weapon skins. I quite like the Lv2 power gauntlets look. So I'm farming till I get one at 5 stars and 2-3 free slots then I'll make one at 450 damage (with the Legend Affix transferred to it).

Last edited:

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Well done.

The don't get hit stages on the MQ map are a real pain in the ***. Easy enough to do if you ignore as much as you can and just go for the objectives (KO's don't matter in these stages). But that one hit you get to **** you over can be so random at times. I have to say I really don't like these stages.

Here is some information (and screenshots) about the Master Sword with ability unlocked and the 25000 KO affix on other weapons. I will put the screenshots in spoiler tags so people who don't want to see them are not spoiled.

Master Sword with ability unlocked description
zlCfzSo1eiM2gdLmVk

Master Sword showing it's total damage with ability unlocked.
zlCfzSo1mrEWMZSbvy

Master Sword, the unlocked ability, it's name and ability description.
zlCfzSo1o-YnKy9azd

The 25000 KO affix on other weapons, it's name and description.
zlCfzSpLuSonxaccu-

The cost to transfer the 25000 KO ability to other weapons.
zlCfzSpMAgoS5zphva

So, basically, if I put Legendary on a 5 star, level 1 weapon, it would make its strength 375?

So, basically, if I put Legendary on a 5 star, level 1 weapon, it would make its strength 375?
No. It'd make the weapon 450. It doesn't matter what level of the weapon, the Legendary affix makes them all the same power (slightly better than Lv3). Of cause this is still affected by your star ranking. But your direct answer is a Lv1, 5 star weapon with legendary affix equals 450 weapon strength.

I tried it on a Lv2 power gauntlets just for kicks before I put it back on a Lv3 one. And the Lv2 one was 450. I didn't keep it there as it didn't have the +materials and + rupees I wanted also. But I did it just for a test. And Lv1 weapons are just the same.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I tried it on a Lv2 power gauntlets just for kicks before I put it back on a Lv3 one. And the Lv2 one was 450. I didn't keep it there as it didn't have the +materials and + rupees I wanted also. But I did it just for a test. And Lv1 weapons are just the same.
y u waste Legendary on a farming weapon

y u waste Legendary on a farming weapon
Because:
- You can get more than one Legendary affix for other weapons (just have to do 12ish missions at 2000 KOs each on average to unlock each one).
- 450 damage is the most damage you can get (apart from the master sword)
- Rupees and materials are always good (for buying levels and badges/potions)
- Some people might prefer the looks of the lower level weapons so you need the Legendary affix to make them viable.
- Only one of the other affixes interest me (the 3000 KO no block but more damage one). Never seen it in game though. I say this cause I never block in game.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
No. It'd make the weapon 450. It doesn't matter what level of the weapon, the Legendary affix makes them all the same power (slightly better than Lv3). Of cause this is still affected by your star ranking. But your direct answer is a Lv1, 5 star weapon with legendary affix equals 450 weapon strength.

Fascinating, I can make my Wind Waker stronger than my Glorious Baton. o:

Hurrah! O:<
I like the design more than running around with a pink "toy" anyways.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Wait you can block? :P but no i know that. I just neglect to block. Don't really see the point of it. if you have a fast character then you can strike and dodge, a slow character can do this too but you need to time it. Ganondorf is the best for strike and dodge (at least to me) He isn't to fast but he is strong nonetheless and i can dodge sooo much. Just sit there farming for the kicks nowadays. I need stronger peoplez.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Wait you can block? :P but no i know that. I just neglect to block. Don't really see the point of it. if you have a fast character then you can strike and dodge, a slow character can do this too but you need to time it. Ganondorf is the best for strike and dodge (at least to me) He isn't to fast but he is strong nonetheless and i can dodge sooo much. Just sit there farming for the kicks nowadays. I need stronger peoplez.

Dude my brother blocks all the time! He says its good especially when you upgrade the Digging mitts completely. I myself only use it for bosses :P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom