• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Adventure Mode: Tips, Tricks and Help.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Heh, thanks guys, you really know how to make someone feel awesome :sweat:. Well, except Locke (kidding :lol:).

I...don't think that's true. I'm over halfway through the MQ map and I haven't touched Cia's scenarios in Legend Mode.

WHAT?! So it doesn't work like adventure mode? Because I know that's how adventure mode worked, play legend, unlock more area in adventure mode.

...Right?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I think it's the same, as in the same exact scenarios in the normal line, not the Cia line. So if you've already completed the normal line then you've already unlocked all the areas.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Okay, I've checked every keep. How do I get this Heart Piece for Ghirahim?

zlCfzSlGN0IAIQ4ils

Akuhime-sama

It's definitely in a keep. I don't remember which one though.

EDIT: Northwest Keep.

Hmm... I swear I checked them all, but perhaps a glitch?
Not sure- regardless, it's been long since I posted this (originally I mean- this was first on Miiverse and nobody answered me so I moved it here)
And thank you.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Hmm... I swear I checked them all, but perhaps a glitch?
Not sure- regardless, it's been long since I posted this (originally I mean- this was first on Miiverse and nobody answered me so I moved it here)
And thank you.

No problem. You are using Ghirahim right? That's the only way I would know it wouldn't work.

Akuhime-sama

No problem. You are using Ghirahim right? That's the only way I would know it wouldn't work.
Well, YEAH, I mean it says right there the requirements xD

The little face by the heart piece... I'm sure everybody would see that's a character restriction. ^^

Anyway, I got it a WHILE ago. haven't had the chance to get on ZD though and post.
Last night, I stayed up ALL NIGHT LONG on ZD and the internet and managed to work through the day no problem.
But I know that's not healthy, and even if I wanted to stay up, I can't for too much longer- it's catching up on me.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Well, YEAH, I mean it says right there the requirements xD

The little face by the heart piece... I'm sure everybody would see that's a character restriction. ^^

Anyway, I got it a WHILE ago. haven't had the chance to get on ZD though and post.
Last night, I stayed up ALL NIGHT LONG on ZD and the internet and managed to work through the day no problem.
But I know that's not healthy, and even if I wanted to stay up, I can't for too much longer- it's catching up on me.

I only asked because I made a mistake of not realizing that was a character restriction when I first started Adventure Mode, and I know that Ghirahim is one of those you have to unlock. xD

Awesome. Did you figure out why it wasn't showing up before?

Akuhime-sama

I only asked because I made a mistake of not realizing that was a character restriction when I first started Adventure Mode, and I know that Ghirahim is one of those you have to unlock. xD
Ah.

Awesome. Did you figure out why it wasn't showing up before?
Nope. xD

Interesting note: This is not true for costumes.
Hmm...

It's also not true for Weapons when you help out a Network Link.

YOU KNOW WHAT, LOCKE!?
I think I might know why.

Okay- first of all, If the only thing it's true for is Heart Pieces/containers, then I might know why.

Each character has their OWN collection set of Heart pieces/containers, so you MUST be those characters to get it.
I mean, it just makes sense.

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Well yea? if you want a heart container as Ghirahim you will see an 8bit version of him next to the heart piece or 9/10 he is stated as the A rank reward (the HP not Ghira)

Same goes for weapons but the irony is you can from what i've seen get away with it at any rate. If you have say link and you want to complete lvl fire rod you can still use a sword. It seems only the lvl3 weapons have the restriction on it.

Ah.

Nope. xD

Hmm...

It's also not true for Weapons when you help out a Network Link.

YOU KNOW WHAT, LOCKE!?
I think I might know why.

Okay- first of all, If the only thing it's true for is Heart Pieces/containers, then I might know why.

Each character has their OWN collection set of Heart pieces/containers, so you MUST be those characters to get it.
I mean, it just makes sense.

Also true for Network Links, you can
Play as any character you wish and you still get the same reward.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
In the MQ map, B16 (right side, second from BOTTOM) - there's a hole in the wall and I don't remember if it was there already or if I used a bomb. Can anyone confirm if you need a bomb or not for Zant's heart container? (working on the guide)

You know, I've recently discovered the extreme usefulness of certain skills in obtaining Tier 3 weapons, namely things like +Dragon or +Undead. They are some of the 3,000 kills to unlock skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom