• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Adventure Mode: Tips, Tricks and Help.

Positive it is all. Go to the Smithy and check the description.

Quick Tip:

Help those network Links maybe a harder battle but the rewards are greater. I got a 5star 6 slot magical staff. 420 damage isn't half bad you know.
Correct but that weapon can't be used when you're trying to ace other levels for their Lv3 weapons. And those levels plus other character restricted levels (where you can't use the weapon glitch) are the tough levels.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
DarkestLink I love using Agitha! She's considered to be one of the oddest and most awkward characters in the game which I can agree with completely.

You know the combo where she summons a giant beetle to harass everything? I at first despised the move because she held still for far too long,
but I've learned that the best use of it actually comes from being tactical with it. It's very circumstantial Actually, Agitha as a whole is very circumstantial!

I've developed the motto that every warrior has they're ups and downs, but none of them are complete failures.

Who would you say you have the hardest time with? Mine is Ganondorf. He's super powerful and by my play style super slow.
But I've been getting better at him at least.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
There's two where she summons it, I think. I assume you're referring to the one with the magic circle in it? Also where are you guys getting 420 weapons from? o_O The highest I'm getting are 280s, not counting the Master Sword at 300.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Ha, all the high level or 'many starred' weapons come from either a weapon effect on a character (simply called Stars+), or a tier 3 weapon, which is the most likely.

My highest level weapon I think is a 454? I don't know, its a really high number XD.

And yes, the one with the circle is the one I'm referring to. It's a pretty difficult move to figure out isn't?

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
420 weapons a 5 star tier 3s Easiest to get is the magical rod T3 for me :P mind you it's the only Tier 3 i have. Swinging for the G-mans swords but god is it brutal going for him i got a 4 star tier 2 sword and i still get wiped out fast on that damned level. I am level 50+ btw.

Help Network links out for good rewards Also use the Star+ modification.

DarkestLink

I have several T3 weapons...I just haven't done anything worthwhile to them yet. o.o

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
You can dodge-cancel some of Agitha's combos. I'm not sure if dodge-cancelling w-w-s cancels the beetle's second strike or not. It does for most of the Summoning Gate combos.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Ancient Poe, network links appear at random. But if you friend someone who also has the game,
you can help each other out with network links that appear with the friend icon on it. I'm not sure of the exact effects,
but I'm pretty sure its better than a normal link.

Locke you can cancel standing behind the beetle but with it still attacking :). It was part of an awesome strategy I used on a group of cruel Dinolfos.
Dodge cancelling is a god send for Agitha.

DarkestLink you don't actually need to do anything to the weapons themselves, its better to wait till you get a really nice one with a high level,
and then touch it up with better skills. I have the same issue as Ganon when it comes to the Fire rod always popping up =\.

DarkestLink

I feel stupid but...how do you get more stars on your weapon? Do you just with with it a bit?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
You need to access setting menu there is a network option there. Network Link will pop up on some squares in the game when they do these battles are harder but well worth it as stated i ended up getting a t3 5star 6slot magical rod and that beauty shreds my foes :P

Quick tip: on the levels where you have the trials if you can get both foes lined up and hit them both the move killing the correct foe then both monsters can drop items :P

Question: When playing Co-op mode can you still get the rewards on Adventure Mode and do the A-rank conditions change?

Question 2: Does the Strong Attack skill only power up regular Y attacks, or also combo attacks (BBBY etc.) like the Strength I-V does?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I've not played co-op being the solitary type of gamer. But i'd say yes for the fact that it is a two player game. if they cut off some of the perks of two player what would be the point?

And you can check the description of items to find out but i'd say you would only get Y attacks powered.

Yes, you can still get A-Rank. In fact, on some missions it's much much easier to do it with two people.

Ganon, you don't have to kill both enemies. When you defeat the right one, both of them have a chance to drop items. I've even had games where the one I killed dropped nothing but the one I didn't kill did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom