• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Adventure Mode: Tips, Tricks and Help.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I was a bit confused about what you meant by version, and I am playing the Wii u version.

for agitha i think she might be a bit underleveled for that, i dont think she is more than 55 at the moment and the best I got with her in that stage was at about 990 out of 1000 which was so frustrating

Ouch i know the pain of just missing the full amount. Yeah i'd say a bit more leveling. Most of the maps were made with the assumption that you'd be lvl 99 minimum for the challenges. Thank god 3DS version balanced it.

Ouch i know the pain of just missing the full amount. Yeah i'd say a bit more leveling. Most of the maps were made with the assumption that you'd be lvl 99 minimum for the challenges. Thank god 3DS version balanced it.
how is that balanced on the 3ds version? I wasnt aware of that

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The 3DS balanced the maps so you don't need your characters to be at level 200+ to beat both Termina and Twilight Map. The damage has been brought down too. The damage you get playing those maps on the wiiu is insane. Now you can beat the maps while your characters are below level 100.

Here's a tip for when you get a new character. You don't know what they can do, they're level 1, and you're looking to test them out on a stage that won't slaughter them. Preferably one that you can also win, because starting a character off strong is important, yeah?

Here's a good stage I've been using for it: 7-7 on the original WiiU map. That's the second row from the bottom, seventh tile from the left, the one that offers a heart container to Zant if you win A-Rank. I like it for testing out new characters because all you have to do is beat two Dodongo that are on opposite ends of the stage from each other. Magic transport troops spawn next to you at the beginning, so you've got both magic and fodder to try the new character's moves on. It's a pretty good first stage for feeling out a new Warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom