• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Adult Timeline

geek4887

The Unknown
Ok, if you read the title, I hope you didn't think this was a theory.
Anyways, I was wondering how the Adult Timeline could continue. Ganondorf is dead, buried under the Great Sea. Everyone's in New Hyrule. Anyone have ideas on how Nintendo can implement new ideas to the Adult Timeline?:thinking:

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Maybe the Adult Timeline ended with Spirit Tracks. It is possible Nintendo will now focus on prequels and the Child Timeline. Zelda is moving into a new direction with Skyward Sword. So, it is not that absurd the Adult Timeline is finished. A New Hyrule is born. The world is in peace. There are enough ways to continue the saga.

geek4887

The Unknown
That's quite unfortunate. But, do you think it's possible that there can be another different villain in the Adult Timeline? It could be a way Nintendo can go to give fans a fresh breath of new air(like how they tried to do with Zant).

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
They tried to introduce new villains with Bellum and Malladus. Bellum is maybe the most boring antagonist in the Zelda Universe. Malladus was some kind of cool. But it's not that easy to create a new antagonist. I think Ghirahim will be a complete new kind of villain. I like his style.

Well, these are only my thoughts. If the fans wan't Ganon this bad, Ganon will come back on the Adult Timeline. Maybe in a new form and body.

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
About the Timeline, Link in Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword weren't going to have Child form. Wait.... what about Child form? When will they do Young Link on the Console instead of the Handheld?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ganon will return. I'm sure of it.

I have a two ways that I would probably do his return. Both involving a corrupt king.

My first is that the triforce immediately returned to him after making his wish, the fact that it appears in the wind waker on the back of his hand during the final battle was in fact deliberate. The removal of the master sword from his head would mean his return. Of course he is under the great sea how on earth would the sword be removed for him to return? If I were in charge of this story it would go something like: King Daphnes wished for old Hyrule to be washed away, not immersed in water for the rest of time, just washed away. This would mean eventually the waters would recede leaving behind bare land and of course the master sword embedded in Ganondorf will still be there, so a temple to protect this will have been built. Both new and old Hyrule will be colonised. A secondary villain, perhaps a usurper king of Hyrule will want to resurrect Ganon. Perhaps because he is a descendant of a line of Ganon supporters or a really good plot twist would be to actually use Ganon to assemble the triforce so the Usurper king can make a wish.

My second is that although the triforce left him Ganondorf retained his powers from it, this would explain why he did not just die after a single light arrow and how he could take such a beating with the master sword, and still need it firmly embedded into his skull to stop him. his spirit is sealed within his body by the master sword. If I were to do a story for this one the great sea would still be in place. New Hyrule will have been conquered by an evil warlord who has made himself king. He has found and assembled the full triforce. He has heard legends of Old Hyrule and wants to expand his territory by taking that as well. So he would of course wish for old Hyrule to be uncovered. Of course during the exploration of these new lands the master sword will become removed from Ganondorf's head allowing his spirit to escape it's imprisonment. In this Game old hyrule will become Ganon territory, a world full of monsters, and the new Hyrule part will be the more peaceful area link must stop from being consumed by Ganon.

Well those would deal with how to make Ganon return on the AT. I'm positive that if they make more AT games they shall find a way to do so.

TBH i don't think it matters Nintendo can do what they want and Zelda fans will rationalize it.

It's probably either Ganon or Malladus will return, It's possible that the AT will turn into the FSS, Its Possible Ghirahim.

Really I'm just not going to try to predict Zelda in turns of story because we all know that even Nintendo won't know where they'll go until after hey decide where there going with the game-play. And I think thats the way a game should be designed.

geek4887

The Unknown
TBH i don't think it matters Nintendo can do what they want and Zelda fans will rationalize it.

It's probably either Ganon or Malladus will return, It's possible that the AT will turn into the FSS, Its Possible Ghirahim.

Really I'm just not going to try to predict Zelda in turns of story because we all know that even Nintendo won't know where they'll go until after hey decide where there going with the game-play. And I think thats the way a game should be designed.
Couldn't have said it better myself Bulbasaur! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom