• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adult Timeline=Scrapped Timeline?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay so earlier I was watching the review of Spirit Tracks when something caught my attention. They refer to the Demon King as Malladus (I think that's how you spell it) and does that possibly mean that Ganon/dorf, the Master Sword, and the Triforce won't come into the equation of any other Adult Timeline games? And does that mean the Adult Timeline ends with Spirit Tracks? *scratches head* Thoughts?

Pinecove

Last Chance
I don't know.

Everything, like the symbol of Hyrule and the geography etc seems to point to games on the CT.

But ST has force gems as the main basis for the game so that could imply FSA on the AT...

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Ganon(dorf), MS, and Triforce are absent because ST takes place far away from Hyrule. They are not necessarily gone forever on the AT. So they have plenty of room for new games on the AT. They would just have to take place in Hyrule, not the far away setting of ST.
That force gem-ST/FSA thing is going to kill me... I hope they provide some pointers in the game.

Pinecove

Last Chance
Well upon further thought for the subject, the force gems in FSA PH and ST are all for different purposes.

FSA: Scattered fragments of the four sword and the life in the land.
PH: The ocean king's life force/large sand of hours.
ST: They apear to be some sort of key to the seal places on Malladud.

Ganon(dorf), MS, and Triforce are absent because ST takes place far away from Hyrule. They are not necessarily gone forever on the AT. So they have plenty of room for new games on the AT. They would just have to take place in Hyrule, not the far away setting of ST.
That force gem-ST/FSA thing is going to kill me... I hope they provide some pointers in the game.

ST takes place in a new Hyrule. This was confirmed not too long back. Plus when you first start the game, Link needs to head to HYRULE castle.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]

The land that ST takes place in IS Hyrule. It's been confirmed that it's a new Hyrule and as Chrono said, Link is seen heading to Hyrule Castle. It's been made clear that pretty much everything from old Hyrule is lost forever which brings me to my next point.

It seems that this new Hyrule has plenty of new stuff to seperate it from old Hyrule. The crest is different from previous games which seems to signify that most games take place on the CT.

Also, Pinecove, keep in mind that just because there are force gems on the AT doesn't mean they can't be on the CT too. The Triforce is in both timelines so why can't forcegems be in both timelines. Just because there are forcegems in ST doesn't automatically mean that any game with forcegems MUST be on the same timeline.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
No, I don't think they are going to end the Adult Timeline, but use it to their advantage, with the Adult Timeline they have a brand new Hyrule, a brand new clean slate to work on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom