• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adult Link or Kid Link

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I like the teen Link the best like from SS but if I had to choose I say adult Link. I liked the appearance from OoT and TP.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I prefer Adult Link.
Why?
Not only does he equip better items (in my opinion), but he's also hot. :U
Jk, but seriously, I could fry some eggs on him.
JK.
He's a better swordsman when he's older, which is what I prefer when I play as him.
Young Link is........ okay...... I guess..... cute deadly kid.....

A

aLinkToTheLast

I agree with Mariley. For example kid Link and adult Link fit better in different game. I wouldn't want to see kid Link in TP, but wouldn't want to see adult Link in something like WW.

I like Adult Link the best, but what is best is both in the same game! Like Ocarina of Time!

Night Owl

~Momentai
Personally. I Like the younger version of Link. It is much more Epic when He saves the day because He is so young.
I liked how I found that I am able to better relate to his world through a younger Link.(It is transitioning to the older style link a bit though)

I agree that It depends on the art and story direction as to which Link fits best.

As much as I like adult/teen Link, I prefer young Link or toon Link. The idea of this small, vulnerable little kid kicking butt and saving the world is awesome to me... it's the underdog thing I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom