• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Adult and Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zelda93Sara

I just got the Ocarina of Time 3Ds and I got a little excited and went straight to the Temple of Time after I got all the spiritual stones. So, I forgot to collect a few gold skulltula and other stuff and I wonder if I can go back and get them later in the game? Since you can only collect some of the spiders as a child.

The last time I played OoT was when I was 6, so my memory is a little short. And also, sorry if my english is bad :)

Byrne

Waterloo
after you do the forest temple, you can put the sword back by stabbing it in the pedastal, and you go to the past.

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
yes. you must beat the forest temple like Byrne said in order to put the sword back in the pedstal. I did not know this in my first playthrough and i was really pissed off at sheik for getting in my way besides for being an awesome character. How could you not remember this?

Z

Zelda93Sara

Thanks! Well like I said, I was about 6 years old when OoT came out for the N64 and I really didn't play the game :P I mostly watched and enjoyed when my brothers and mother played. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom