• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adaptation of the New Zelda Titles

I would like to be able to defend myself on a bridge or ladder. I hate it when the keese can attack you and there is nothing you can do. I would like to see an easier equip screen. i would like to be able to sell items and possibly get them later down the line. This is like the biggoron sword. I would like to see link to be able to defend himself. I would also like for him to deny a quest. Like at the beginning, he denies the quest in a search for self-discovery because we know a great deal about zelda and the royal family and the other races but we don't know much about link and I think players are losing out. I would also like to see an adaptive response idea. You would be able to adapt what you say to NPCs etc. tell me what you think. The quest would ultimately lead him back to defending hyrule but I would like him to be able to choose. because he as a hero is just thrust into these quests without a choice and I think that is unfair to him not to get something out of the deal which isn't the selfless hero paradigm but I think it would enhance the game.:):(

Ganondork

goo
I think that in SOME situations he should have a choice, like for sidequests, but not for big deals. Think about it, if you denied a large amount of a game, then some of your gaming experience is gone. I don't think Nintendo wants something like that to happen, and maybe that's why Link answers these questions without your input.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Im really into the "I would like to be able to defend myself on a bridge or ladder. I hate it when the keese can attack you and there is nothing you can do." part of your statement.
It would be a great feature to see Link holding onto the ladder with one hand (and standing with both feet ofc) and fending of keese with the sword in the other hand, but Nintendo should also make it so that if you try to defend yourself on a ladder, there is a chance that Link will slip and fall.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I would like to see a game similar to what Nintendo had in store fo the original Zelda 64 (with the thing you attach to the N64). It was like if you act in a certain way or do something (ex. cut down a tree, leave a footprint in the sand) it will have reprocussions later (the footprint will remain and the tree will be cut for the rest of the game).Or even more complex and RPG-like. Maybe you could refuse to help a man in big financial trouble and later on he lives on the streets and is angry at you.

I would also like more mini-games and such. I want to have the ability to just go goof off if i'm not in the mood to go HAM on the main quest

I would like the defending on a ladder. That would be fun. I think the choice then wouldnt really work. You need something to move the story forward. You have to do the main quest to move it forward.

It would be nice to be able to defend yourself on ladders and such. It might be cool that depending what you say to people will depend on how much they like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom