• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adam's Timeline

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
avilink777, are you trying to say that WW is on the same side as MM??

They aren't on the same side but there's a funny story about that.

In WW Phantom Ganon wield a sword with some Hylian writing on it. When translated, that writing says "Zubora Gabora" which are the names of the two blacksmiths in MM that live in Termina. I wonder how Phantom Ganon got ahold of that sword from a place only seen on the complete opposite side of the timeline. Hmm...

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
They aren't on the same side but there's a funny story about that.

In WW Phantom Ganon wield a sword with some Hylian writing on it. When translated, that writing says "Zubora Gabora" which are the names of the two blacksmiths in MM that live in Termina. I wonder how Phantom Ganon got ahold of that sword from a place only seen on the complete opposite side of the timeline. Hmm...
Don't forget the Legend of the Fairy! The tale about how Tingle became famous by floating around giving maps to the HoT...(in the Tower of the Gods)

My conclusion: either easter eggs or Termina was not affected by the split. Hopefully ZW will give us some hints as to whether or not the latter is possible.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
My guess is that Termina exists/ed on both sides of the timeline. Just because Hyrule was flooded on the AT doesn't mean that Termina was flooded. They are different dimensions so it's very possible that Termina still exists on the AT and just hasn't been explored on the AT.

Still, no matter what theory you come up with, Tingle giving the Legend of the Fairy doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom