• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Actors playing young ones..

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Watching tv you see 30 year olds playing school kids and it pees me off.... where have yoi seen the most extreme examples of this...

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
It depends on perspective Dizzi

In the above. I really hated Dhanush acting as a student. But I really liked Shruti Hassan as a student in that movie and also Vijay playing as a college student in "Nanban" cause I really like them.
Maybe if you see your favourite actor as a student then you'd like it?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
The entire Harry Potter cast after the third or fourth movie all got too old or at least looked it.
I think the Harry Potter cast looked good. It was just like the cast grew up along with the passage of time in the story.

RIP Professor Snape.
:confused:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In the original Spiderman films Tobey Maguire and all the other actors who were supposed to be high school graduates all looked like they were about 30. It's so funny looking back at it.

maxresdefault.jpg

a94121e6fc7c9f334bb514eee4f7c0b5.jpg

They tend not to do this so much anymore and in the new spider man films everyone at the school doesn't look out of place. And they don't hire actual kids for the roles either just some young looking actors.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
In the original Spiderman films Tobey Maguire and all the other actors who were supposed to be high school graduates all looked like they were about 30. It's so funny looking back at it.

maxresdefault.jpg

a94121e6fc7c9f334bb514eee4f7c0b5.jpg

They tend not to do this so much anymore and in the new spider man films everyone at the school doesn't look out of place. And they don't hire actual kids for the roles either just some young looking actors.
First pic of that lil montage hes like 'i want you i need you... hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom