• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Active Villian

I was wondering if anyone hoped for an active villian, meaning a boss that follows you and tries to stop you from achieving your objective
In most games ganon or the villian just sits back until you screw up then capitalizes wouldn't it be better if the villian chased you around the overworld and you constantly got into fights? Kind of like in AOL where the sprites chased you around and put you in battle scenes. I was just thinking about it because ganon or the villian like in OOT just appears after you have awakened all the sages when aside from the enemies you face in the dungeons/temples he could have made it more difficult for us such as forcing us to take different ways around blowing up a bridge when we are halfway across and then we have to find a different way across like combining arrows and rope like a tightrope walk

Comments Concerns?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
That is what Ghirahim is supposed to do in Skyward sword so whether you hope for it or not it is going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom