• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Action Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

I don't use Action Replay for the game, ruins the whole purpose. Some other games it may be fun to use Action Replay on and doesn't really ruin it, or you only do it when the game is finished, but the way I see it, unless you have already completed the game 100%, you shouldn't be using an Action Replay on it at all. I have Action Replay DSi and have never once used it for Phantom Hourglass because I think that all of what I've said is true.

I don't advise using Action Replay on your main playthrough of the game. Cheating right away generally takes the fun out of the game for players such as myself and others around here that I know of.

W

Wolf Link Rules

I do use it sometimes but I lost it.:(.I LOVE KH!!!!!

Just thinking of the action replay- well, everything you can unlock or that exists in a game has some kind of code, which the action replay can manipulate. So shouldn't there be a code which gives oyu a blue or red tunic like in the battle mode?

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I'm sorry, but there isn't really a point in this. I would personally see this tried again in the General Gaming section for games in general using Action Replay.

\Thread Closed/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom