• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Accessories

Hello everybody... I am super excited to be a part of this site because I am a huge Zelda fan and collector and also a passionate and dedicated gamer but I am wanting to convert my PS2, WII & GameCube from RCA to HDMI and I do not keep them all hooked up at once... I only hook up the system that I am currently using and the rest are put away so I am wanting to use the least amount of equipment and money as possible but also not dismiss quality so any solutions on exactly what I need that isn’t bottom of the barrel but doesn’t cost hundreds of dollars would be greatly appreciated... thank you all in advance

Ninja

Well well well
B063BC7D-6CD0-4A95-9A6B-8A763A92D1A4.jpeg

This one would probably work. It’s a RCA to HDMI converter. Also does it have to be HDMI? You can find component cables on eBay for pretty cheap for each console that hook up to HDTVs.

For the most part the cheaper cables work Justin as good as the 18k rose gold monster ultra wombo combo cables that are $299 plus shipping, handling, taxes, and gratuity.

View attachment 42950

This one would probably work. It’s a RCA to HDMI converter. Also does it have to be HDMI? You can find component cables on eBay for pretty cheap for each console that hook up to HDTVs.

For the most part the cheaper cables work Justin as good as the 18k rose gold monster ultra wombo combo cables that are $299 plus shipping, handling, taxes, and gratuity.
I agree and I have not considered component cables...I just want the best possible experience when I get out my GameCube or wii or ps2 so any advice is welcome and I will look into switching from RCA to Component Cables...especially if it makes a difference...thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom