• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Accents That You Like :)

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
First of all, I don't find French sexy. At all.

My favorite Accent [of English] is Spanish. Like, Antonio Banderas kind of accent. That kind of accent is so attractive. <3
That's one reason why I really like Zevron from Dragon Age: Origins.

Though, I do not like the Spanish language. I think is sounds better as an accent of English.

Now, I do not find the Japanese accent [Of English] to be attractive at all...
HOWEVER, I think that the really -deep-voiced Japanese voices are really attractive when they are speaking Japanese.

I also like Russian accents. Both in English, and Russian. But I like them with deep voices.
(I also like Nigerian, Swedish, Romanian, and probably a few others that I don't know the name of...)

First of all, I don't find French sexy. At all.
:O

French accents are literally the only accent I find sexy. :bleh: All other accents are at most equal in sexiness with my native American accent to me.

Other accents are cool though in different ways, just not sexy. I'm a fan of Irish, Scottish, Spanish and Russian accents. Japanese accents tend to sound silly to me, but maybe that's because of the abundance of bad Engrish I've seen in anime and whatnot. Bavarian and Indian have always been kind of annoying to me, but sometimes they're fine.

The English dub voice of the main hero from Fantastic Children has an accent that I find super fascinating to listen to but I have no idea what accent it is. :I

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
New Zealand accent <3<3

I also like Australian, Southern English, Welsh, and Irish accents.

As far as least favorites (because why not): Deep American South [specifically the absurdly long drawl] and any sort of thick Asian accent in English. It brings back bad memories of my Year 10 Chem teacher.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I like the American accent. It's surprisingly difficult to imitate, to I always feel out of place when speaking, but the accent makes words seem clearer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom