• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Accents That You Like :)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I really adoreee Japanese, Russian and American accents. Yes, American accents. I wish I could speak fluently in that accent. Russian and Japanese accents are just so damn awesome, from those epic pronunciation to cute ones. I really love it.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I like my own. More specifically, I like North of England accents. Geordie, Manchurian, Scouse. I think they're all quite different and unique and I've been brought up around them so much, it's pretty normal now. I lived down in Cardiff, in Wales, for a little while and everyone made a comment about the accent. First of all, who the **** are Welsh people to comment about weird accents, really? But, everyone always asked where it was from or would instantly comment about it. Was a nice conversation starter, really.

Other than that, I don't really like any other accents. I very much like home, and accents around here just make me happy, feels like home. And I can understand them easy, being one very main point, and get along with 'em! :P I can't imagine I'd ever move too far away for that reason. And a few others but, big main reason is that.

octorok74

TETTAC
I'd have to say British accents are my favourite. Though also up there would be what I call the Texan accent. It is pretty much it's own and I like it.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I really love the Irish accent, no matter what the topic is if it's spoken in Irish I find it to be interesting immediately. :D

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
On men I enjoy Dutch (though I'm biased on this one >_>), Scandinavian and Slavic accents. On women there's nothing cuter than East-Asian accents, but Chinese/Japanese in particular can sound so angry when spoken by men! D:

Skittles

Rainbows!
Probably British. It's like they're from Posh-land or something, but really, a good British accent is great especially if it's a professor...makes lectures so less boring! ;)

Also, deep-voiced Southern drawl on men can be downright sexy sometimes...^^

キラ

Yo!
I think it's fun to try to speak in a British accent. I actually had an app that would teach me how to do one and my friend and I would speak in a British accent whenever we were together cause it was funny to us. We're goofy.

Swedish accents in women are... kinda sexy to me. :right:

When a Japanese girl tries to speak English, it's so cute! かわいい!

Japanese male accents can be funny sometimes. This video is a funny example.

[video=youtube;M8hfP1-4vxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8hfP1-4vxA[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom