• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Absent Skulltula?

K

Korikitsune

I hope this is in the right place, I didn't see any other for it, and I couldn't find any info in the guides; but in Ocarina of Time 3D, has anyone else experienced any kind of glitch that eliminates Gold Skulltula. Before I go through the tedious task of checking all 98 places, I am 99% certain I didn't get the last two previously, I've been keeping a checklist. But #46 and #63 seem to have never appeared. There are no longer any of the red boulders on Death Mountain Trail, and the Skulltula on the roof of the twins' house never appeared. Thoughts? Advice? Something?

I'm not sure if you've found your answer yet, so I suppose I'll reiterate what's been said in greater detail. You're missing one on the Death Mountain Trail and another on top of the Twins' House in the Kokiri Forest, right? All Gold Skulltulas in those areas only appear at night, so you first must make sure the sun has set. Chances are you've already done that, though, so I'll try and help where I can. I know the one on the Twins' House only appears when you visit as an adult; I'm not sure which Gold Skulltula you're referring to on the Death Mountain Trail, but chances are it's exclusive to Child Link or Adult Link.

My advice comes from the original Ocarina of Time, though. I haven't played the remake, so perhaps there is some sort of glitch. I would somewhat doubt it, though, as the developers tried to stay pretty true to the path of the original, right down to pre-existing glitches (none of which are known to erase Gold Skulltulas).

If all else fails and you just can't find the last two or you don't want to take the time, you could always take advantage of the glitch in a grotto near Hyrule Castle as a child, which allows you to gain infinite Gold Skulltula tokens and would bump your counter up to 100. That, of course, is up to you, and if it feels too illegitimate, it may be better to hold off on it.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
All skulltula appear only at night.
This is not true. Outside dungeons, all Gold Skulltulas hidden inside trees and bean spots can be collected during daytime. The only exception is Kakariko Village - there is one Gold Skulltula available only at night, hidden inside the tree.

If all else fails and you just can't find the last two or you don't want to take the time, you could always take advantage of the glitch in a grotto near Hyrule Castle as a child, which allows you to gain infinite Gold Skulltula tokens and would bump your counter up to 100. That, of course, is up to you, and if it feels too illegitimate, it may be better to hold off on it.
He is playing Ocarina of Time 3D. This glitch was fixed in this version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom