• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler About to Finish Game and Have a Question

N

nubsmoke

I am fighting Demise and am about to finish but have a question before I finish him off. The goron behind the sealed temple with the goddess wall beside him . The hint shows me being able to draw a tri-force symbol on the wall, and the goron is mentioning texts about the tri-force. I'm drawing the symbol very well, but I'm only getting hearts. What's the scoop on this goddess wall and the tri-force symbol?

Feral

The Drifter
He means to tell you to draw on the wall with the tri-force symbol. He gives you a clue of the item he want you to draw and if you get it right you'll get a heart piece. Ie: bombs, arrows, rupees, hearts, tri-force. (tri-force=Fairies)

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I don't remember if you have to draw the Tri-Force for the GoddessWall side-quest, but if you do, here's some help.

triforcefaries.png

Think Phantom Hourglass! It works for me.
If you do this right, you should receive 3 fairies (pre-preparing empty bottles is a good idea to catch them before you battle Demise if you're not a potion person).

But remember to read the text carefully because if you get it wrong, it's gonna take awhile for the Goddess walls to regenerate. If you do get it wrong and you can't wait, try saving and restarting the game.

Unless I'm mistaken if you draw something not recognised by the game the wall will give you three hearts. So you do have to be pretty spot on to get the item you want.

You're telling me! Those Goddess Walls seem to recognize some rather unsavory things, and for drawing said things they reward you immoderately. It's like crude, misguided humor cleverly tucked inside an Easter Egg. lol?

N

nubsmoke

I don't remember if you have to draw the Tri-Force for the GoddessWall side-quest, but if you do, here's some help.

triforcefaries.png

Think Phantom Hourglass! It works for me.
If you do this right, you should receive 3 fairies (pre-preparing empty bottles is a good idea to catch them before you battle Demise if you're not a potion person).

But remember to read the text carefully because if you get it wrong, it's gonna take awhile for the Goddess walls to regenerate. If you do get it wrong and you can't wait, try saving and restarting the game.

Thank you! I have been drawing the symbol a different way, making the whole left side of the triangle first, down to bottom left corner, then making inner triangle. LOL. I thought thats the way the hint showed, but I was wrong and never rechecked the hint! I recieved three hearts every time. I never use the faries anyway. Very helpful here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom