• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask About Those Eggs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
Hi, I'm currently trying to beat Majora's mask for the first time and I'm at the Gerudo Fortress but I'm a little bit puzzled. I got 3 eggs but apparently thats not enough, how many are there and also I put the eggs in empty bottles and took them to the lab or whatever with the guy for Oot that gave you the worlds best eyedrops and i put the three in the aquariam but when i look inside theres only 1, is that supposed to look that way because of graphics of the time or did something mess up?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
To answer your first question, there are seven eggs in total. Four in the Pirates Fortress, and three at Pinnacle Rock. About you're second question, I'm not entirely sure. If you stayed in the same spot when you dropped the eggs in the aquarium, then that's why. Either way, it should be fine.

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
Thank You for your help!omg i never even thought of that! yes i did stay in the exact same spot boy do i feel better, i know that if you play the song of time and go back to dawn of the first day everything in your bottles will be gone but do the eggs leave the aquariam?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Yes, they do. That's why it's important to, whenever you do something important to the plot like this, start right away from the dawn of the first day. That way you can be sure to have enough time. Using the inverted song of time also gives you an advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom