• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler About the Stools That Are Found Everywhere..

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
How long did it take you all to realize that the stools could actually recover your hearts? I was on the ship, and after seeing them multiple times throughout countless places, I theorized that possibly they could recover a couple of hearts. No, they recovered all of my hearts and I was an awe for several minutes. -.-

I was letting my cousin play. She went up to the stool, sat on it, and she started gaining health.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I can't remember whether I was just sitting on a stool or bench randomly outside the bazaar and saw that or if I was testing something I'd read about on TV Tropes in the game's entry about putting Link to sleep by making him sit too long. "Oh, hearts! Cool!"

Fig

The Altruist
Special tip for anyone who plans to play Hero Mode: If your on health, I suggest that you take advantage of these stools, since you will have a higher chance of dying.

I discovered during my second playthrough of the game, in the bomb-digging minigame, when the mogma asks you to sit and take a rest to recover some hearts. From then on I made sure to sit on every stool I came across. It's cool how there are hidden conversations you can only see when sitting on stools.

There is one near the boss challenge mode area in the desert, which I found really handy to get full health before starting a round.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
First trip to the Sealed Temple, I saw the stool, and I heard that if you sit on the toilet you gained hearts, so I wanted to try a regular stool.

Sure enough...

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
I figured it out right away, then later forgot. About half way through the game, i though "Maybe I could actually utilize this..."
Duhr. Best idea ever.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Waiting to get SS, I was watching the walkthrough and Mases said you can use them to get hearts. I also kind of figured it out myself; why else would they be everywhere?

I sat once, but I was at full health so I didn't notice it. It wasn't until I was around 30 hours in, and saw online that they healed hearts that I found out.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I was walking around and I saw it there, and walked up to it to see what it did. Sure enough, it said sit. And I did and gained hearts. Ever since ive been usin em.

I can't remember whether I was just sitting on a stool or bench randomly outside the bazaar and saw that or if I was testing something I'd read about on TV Tropes in the game's entry about putting Link to sleep by making him sit too long. "Oh, hearts! Cool!"

I, too, discovered this tidbit at the Bazaar when my nephew shouted "Hey, Link's pooping out hearts!" lol Since that moment, I've taken advantage of the stools wherever they could be found, especially when no hearts were in the immediate vicinity. It also helps save heart potions. [noparse]:D[/noparse]

I noticed it at the Eldin Volcano. I saw these stools everywhere and some triggered random conversation, but I had never noticed the effects before then. I sat and waited at the Eldin Volcano when I was low on hearts and finally noticed. Since then they've definitely come in handy.

I first realized they did that at my very first playthrough at the thunder dragons area . Then on the hero mode playthrough I noticed people talk to you if you sit down at certain ones.

Feral

The Drifter
I didn' t notice sitting on stools refills hearts until the pirate ship dungeon. I actually noticed he was asleep before the hearts. Thats probably how I look like on the morning commute. :lol: The amazing heal all stool....fix your stab wounds, broken bones, sky diving accidents, and whatever else that ailes you.

BTW: I only sat down on ship because I had too walk away for a while and I happened to be missing a few hearts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom