• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages About Ooa and Oos......

zellinkda

one of many
I have a huge question does anyone have any news on ooa and oos coming to the 3ds eshop? they seem like really cool games and i've never ever played them before and I think they should be on there. Thanks!

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I've heard some rumors that they might, but these are very vague, and I've not found anything, myself, to support this. Hopefully, though, they do release it. But, with the FS and SS coming out so soon, I don't think they would want to announce another Zelda game (or in this case another two Zelda games) to be downloaded right away. Of course, with Nintendo, we never really know, do we? :)

Last edited:
I'm sure this will happen sooner or later, my guess would be in the first quarter of next year, once Skyward Sword has been out for a few months. I think Nintendo want every Zelda game playable on current gen consoles and, once Four Swords hits the eShop tomorrow, the oracles and Minish Cap will be the only ones that cannot be played on a Wii or 3DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom