• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Abi's Graphics

bunny

birb overlord
I'm kind of a noob at graphics, so don't judge meee... ;_;

Anyways, I was messing around with GIMP today, and this is what I came up with. o:

30xd92b.png

effdhw.png

mjxo29.png

2cgylbq.jpg

I wanted to add textures and all that, but I couldn't do it right. It's all just... bad... xD

I guess I'll be updating this whenever I get bored and feel like making some avies or sigs. =D

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You're inexperienced?
*mouth falls open*

Those are great, seriously! I really enjoy the effects you used for both the avys and the signature. I say job well done :yes:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If you don't mind, I'll take your first pic and use it as my avatar. :)

:yes:

Gallium, these are rather impressive~ Be sure to hold onto these; it's nice to look back at the first graphics you made to be like "wow, I came a long way" sometime in the future. <# Since you're an artistic person in other mediums, you already have the potential to be a great graphic artist. Some people think that merely owning Photoshop or whatever makes a graphics artist, but they have to remember, it's the artistic ability of the person using the program, not the program itself. So since it's evident you've already proved your ability, I think all you need to do is just finish familiarizing yourself with whatever program you're using and you're set. =]. In fact, I think you're probably already up-to-level with a handful of the (more experienced) people here due to your artistic eye. I do look forward to seeing more from you. <3

Just remember, Gallium, if you don't feel making signatures is enjoyable for you (which, for some reason, seems to be the entire field of graphics to a lot of people here... =/), graphic design is vast just like traditional art. You can work bigger or smaller, spanning from 20 pixels to 6000 pixels; from photo-manipulation to rendering 3-dimensional models. Oh, and there's always the digital art that you've already been doing~~ Learning the ins and outs of a graphics program outside of the brushes, pens, masks, and airbrushes can aid in adding neat little effects to enhance the outcome of your illustrations. Thanks for sharing, Gallium. If you need any hepl with stuffs, just ask any of us who lurk around the digital art section. We'd be glad to hepl! :bleh:

bunny

birb overlord
Got bored again.

2hyfpdk.png

260wxfl.png

I don't really like this one, but oh well.

2j1o40x.png

That's all I got for now. Beep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom