• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors A1 1st Adventure Map - Any Way to A Rank This?

So wait you have been using the bottom left as A1?
The game guide on this website does as you say.
I do not. Bottom left for me is H1.

It's an issue. I think back in the day the bottom row was A when talking about the Zelda1's overworld map. But the HW game guide uses H for the bottom row. Conflict in the naming there. As long as each guide states what naming they are using (A or H for the bottom row) then it's all good and we can understand it.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I have been seriously considering changing it to match up with the game guide. Trouble is I've already used the other way in a lot of different places and it'd be even worse to be inconsistent.

I have been seriously considering changing it to match up with the game guide. Trouble is I've already used the other way in a lot of different places and it'd be even worse to be inconsistent.
As long as you mention how you do it in a very visible place on the game guide here, there should be no issues. So when people look at the ZD game guides there is no confusion.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Well i can think of a solution. Make a wiki page with two maps one labeled as Zelda 1 overworld map with A1 in the bottom left and make one labeled HW Written Guide with A1 as the top loft

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom