• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors A1 1st Adventure Map - Any Way to A Rank This?

A1 1st Adventure Map - Any way to A rank this?

1000 KOs in 10 minutes. 7 Minutes for the A rank.
How is doing that in 7 minutes with 4x Imprisoned on your *** even possible? I managed to scrape it in the 10 minutes just with Link's power Gauntlets. But I'm really at a loss as to how to A rank it. I can be on par for A rank with the first few hundred kills, but then the enemies get too spread out to keep that Kill rate up. And add in Imprisoned blocking my screen and blocking the doorways. There is utterly no time to kill any enemy hero or imprisoned. So does anyone have any advice on how to A rank this?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Fire Rod could take out the Imprisoned toes quick and easily knocking them on their *****. Lvl 99 Link with a 5star weapon that has Legendary on it plus element specific skill plus other skills undoubtedly. No challenges is impossibru. You literally need to think outside the box.

Good advice. But if you try to bother attacking the Imprisoned, you won't have enough time to get the 1k KOs. The Imprisoned is easy enough to kill, but the stage gives you zero time to take one of them out, but taking out 3 of them? Not going to happen. You just have to avoid them and hope they don't box you into a corner or block your screen too much.
I don't have the legendary weapon affix yet. Still 4-5 Lv3 weapons short of that, so I guess I should do those then come back with that affix for this very hard stage.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I did it with the Great Fairy with 10 seconds to spare and Cia with 2 seconds to spare. Basically, what I can tell you is use the strings that clear crowds the best, take advantage of spirit mode, and don't use specials. They take too long. It still should take some tries, but you can get it eventually.

Great Fairy, just mash Y.
Cia, mash YXXX.

When you can stay close enough to the Imprisoned where he won't slide, but also not so far that he will bit you with his feet. That's easy enough with one Imprisoned but the real pain is when the second comes out.

Get about 250 kills on the left, then move to the right, going through the lowest exit. Take out about 250 on the right side and move back to the left taking as many enemies as you can. At that point, take out as many enemies as you can doing what the Imprisoned let's you do. Also, if you get power up bombs, use them. They murder crowds and are fast. I got through the mission in 9 minutes with Agitha because of power up bombs.

Though, I will say this much. This mission was a pain in the *** and Koei should regret making it. Not for it being a pain in the *** so much as getting A Ranks often requires a little luck, four Imprisoneds is just too much, and the screen can lag really bad. They overestimated themselves with this one.

Power Up Bombs may be in the various pots. And there's no way I can think of to assure you'll make it in 7 minutes, but with this strategy you should be able to clear the stage 99% of the time.

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I wasn't on about going in for the attack at least one of the fire rods attacks does AOE damage use that to cripple them for a short time it will keep them in one spot for a little while and you can work around the pest.

One thing that may help is trying to get Bombs+ on a good weapon. With these levels I usually just ignore the bosses and go for the mobs. The bomb upgrade allows you to kill big mobs quickly and move out of the Giant Boss's way.

I finally worked out how to do this. And I did it in 6:10. I know others have done it but here is how I did it.

- Choose Link (Lv80+).

- Choose Lv 3 fairy weapon. (do not need the weapon to have the Legendary affix. I have not earnt it yet but did the stage so it's not needed.)

- First thing you do is instantly select the bow weapon. You will need it to kill deku babas fast. No other weapon is needed. Even if you see the bomb upgrade on the ground just ignore it.

- In the stage you kill every trash mob with your weak attack combo only. Don't even touch the strong attack button. This combo kills the crowds very fast. Takes a little skill to clear each group of enemies very fast. And you have to do it fast cause the fairy moves super slow.

- Don't kill the named monsters. If they happen to get in the rode, let them take damage but not spend one second focusing on them. You're after blitzing through the weak hordes only.

- Save your special spirit attack you get from killing the enemies. You might need to use it on the imprisoned when they park their ***** in the doorway. One shot of it will take out all their toes and hopefully you can then sneak on past. Don't damage the Imprisoneds, just special attack their toes all in one shot so you can get past the doorway. I had to do this 3x and the 3rd time was a squeeze to get through the door. This was on the time I aced it with A rank. On the times before that, I was on par for A rank time wise, but the Imprisoneds kept parking themselves right in the doorways and I could not get through, even with blitzing all their toes. And by the time I could sneak through, too much time was wasted. So I failed. The stage is a little random this way. You need to hope they don't block the doorways for too long.

- At the 7 minutes left mark you need to be at 450-500 KOs. This gives you 4 minutes for the last 500. That leaves you with 30 seconds or so leeway just incase you needed to travel between groups a little more (as the fairy is slow) or the Imprisoneds would not move their fat ***** out the doorways right away.

- With a full set of Lv2 armour badges you should be ok heart loss wise. The fairy for me seems to take a lot more hits. But the stage is under 10k damage. So you can survive a few hits from the Imprisoneds when they chase you and still get the A rank.

Well that's how I did it. I worked it out from a lot of trial and error and from the great advice here. Thank you all.
And for the record, You can do it within 10 minutes with other weapons. I have done it around the 9:45 mark with the power gauntlets. I got pretty close with other weapons and other characters, like 900 KO's plus before time beat me. I say just stick to the fairy for the A rank, then hit it up with Agatha and hope you can do it in 10 minutes for the heart piece, then never do the stage again.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Not sure which one A1 is off-hand, but I do know that (in a general help) for most tough missions, it is easier to get a better score if you play multiplayer with a very competent player 2.Which, might be hard if you don't really have close-living friends that play it. But it DOES help- like- a lot.

I'm lucky enough to have such a friend. Though, aside from the fact that she plays it and controls it well, she sometimes can be a 'could be better' partner. xD What I mean is, she sometimes doesn't listen to my instructions when I have a good strategy. xD No offense to her or anything, but there are times where she'll be off taking a keep, but the ones we need are not the one she's taking, and I'll tell her the mission objective and she'll just happily go about her business. xD ... I mean, I'm not upset or anything, I just find it a wee bit silly. :3 Though, if it's a tough mission and we fail a few times, she usually plays better and tries harder, and listens more seriously. Which is good.
But regardless, She's an overall great partner. ;)

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Not sure which one A1 is off-hand, but I do know that (in a general help) for most tough missions, it is easier to get a better score if you play multiplayer with a very competent player 2.Which, might be hard if you don't really have close-living friends that play it. But it DOES help- like- a lot.

I'm lucky enough to have such a friend. Though, aside from the fact that she plays it and controls it well, she sometimes can be a 'could be better' partner. xD What I mean is, she sometimes doesn't listen to my instructions when I have a good strategy. xD No offense to her or anything, but there are times where she'll be off taking a keep, but the ones we need are not the one she's taking, and I'll tell her the mission objective and she'll just happily go about her business. xD ... I mean, I'm not upset or anything, I just find it a wee bit silly. :3 Though, if it's a tough mission and we fail a few times, she usually plays better and tries harder, and listens more seriously. Which is good.
But regardless, She's an overall great partner. ;)

I generally agree with this. However, I know this map has the four Imprisoned on it, and the enemies spawn too slowly on 2P, so I actually recommend this mission on 1P. Just easier to get to the 1000 KOs from my experience.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
A1 is i believe the top left. Somewhat a derailment (shoot me if you please) but for the Map on Z-Dungeon is it A1, A2 or A1
A2

Guess my question is do we make A the row or column if it's row then it goes from 1-16 and if it's column it goes from 1-8

On the wiki we've been using

H1
C1 ...
B1 B2 ...
A1 A2 A3 ... A16

The printed game guide does it this way:

A1 . . . A16
. . .
. . .
. . .
H1 . . . H16

And that's how I did it. Just as to prevent no confusion between the printed game guide and other guides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom