• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art A Super Sentai/Kamen Rider Crossover *A Story by Gokai*

GokaiRed45

A Tokusatsu dork
Hey everyone this is a story that have been writing and posting on another forum and I just thought of posting it here as well. I will post the older parts each weekend when I have time. Also for the names in story they are my friends from the other forums. Feedback is also good.

Episode 1:The Unknown Hero

"Who...who are you?" said a boy to a shadow figure "I'm your worst nightmare!" said the shadow figure and he points a gun at the boy and we cut to a boy sleeping in his bed "Ahhh" screamed the boy "Wow what a nightmare this is the fifth time i've had the same nightmare i hope this can go away soon." The boy gets out of bed and gets some clothes on to get ready for school. This is our main hero Gokai he is an average 17 year old but he had been have strange dreams over the past few days that have been freaking him out.

After Gokai gets changed he heads downstairs and opens the front door to his house and heads off to school. While getting out of his house a mystery figure watches him from afar seeing that today is the day to attack our hero.

The day goes as normal for Gokai but when in his math class he hears screams of students coming outside in the hallway. Gokai goes out of his class to see whats going on when he finds were the area students were running from he sees that its the same person that was in Gokai's dreams he didn't believe it at first but it was true.

When the man from Gokai's dreams sees Gokai he and starts talking "well look who finally shows up." Gokai doesn't have a clue who this person is but he doesn't care about that so Gokai charged the man and starts a fight with the person. "Who are you! and how do you know me?!" said Gokai in a furious rage and the man says " You don't know me!?!?! I'm Basco!" Gokai is confused "Basco? how do know me and why are you here" said Gokai.

"I know you because your father killed mine and I want revenge by taking you out!". Basco pulls out a gun and shoots Gokai in the leg. "How does that feel?" Basco saying to gokai as he lays on the ground in pain. "Why are you doing this?" said Gokai, Basco smirks and starts beating up Gokai.

After the violent beating Gokai is knocked out and basco tells Gokai "this was only the beginning of what is coming to you" and Basco walks off. Gokai's body lays in the hallway beaten up badly. As Gokai lays there in pain a cloaked figure picks up Gokai's body and carrys him off to a mysterious location.

Last edited:

GokaiRed45

A Tokusatsu dork
Yes I've heard of Super hero Taisen I watched it in RAW form and just from watching it was ok not awesome

GokaiRed45

A Tokusatsu dork
As I said before this contains people from the forum that I started this story on and characters from Super Sentai and Kamen Rider.
Also the word "Gokaiger" won't be used because of my username having Gokai in it saying "Gokai" alot will get annoying so instead the Gokaigers will be known as Pirateranger.

Characters introduced in this part and the last part are:
GokaiRed45 (Gokai Blue)
Basco (Villain from Gokaiger)
Captain Marvelous (Gokai Red) (Hero from Gokaiger)
Boomer (From Go-onger)
Navi (not the Fairy) (From Gokaiger)

Episode 2: A Hero is Born!!

We see Gokai Laying on a couch in an unknown location at the moment still out from the beating Basco gave to him awhile ago.

Hours pass and Gokai wakes up and when he wakes up he sees that a robotic bird is flying next to him try to bandage up his wounds. "Who are you?" said Gokai in a frighten tone.

"Ahhhhh" said the bird as it got scared, "Again who are you? and where am I?" said again by Gokai. The robotic got scared and flew away, "Your on the Pirate Galleon" said a small robot rolling in.

"who are you?" said by Gokai again for the third time, "My name is Boomer I was the navigation for the Go-ongers". "Ok then who was that robotic bird?" said Gokai

"Oh that was Navi another navigation memeber of the Pirateranger" said Boomer.

When Boomer told this to Gokai the mysterious hooded person who saved Gokai from before comes into the room."Look who finally decided to wake up" said the hooded figure.

" You...you saved me?" said Gokai, The hooded figure nods in agreement that he did save him.

"Who are you?" said Gokai. The hooded person pulls down their hood and reveals who they are.

"I'am Captain Marvelous leader of the Pirateranger and I want so say is you have to say goodbye to your normal life".

"Why?" said Gokai ,Marvelous walked over and placed his hand on Gokai's head.

"Basco told you that your father killed his right?" said Marvelous, Gokai nods his head in agreement that he did hear Basco tell him about how there fathers about battled each other and Basco's father being killed.

"Well all I have to say is that Basco wants revenge and he has back up with him" said Marvelous,

"So I'm here to take down Basco and his army just by myself?" said Gokai.

Marvelous goes over to a table and opens a treasure chest that is sitting on top of the table and grabs a key and a phone and hands it over to Gokai.

"Whats this?" said Gokai Marvelous uses a key and phone of his own to show how to work the device.

"All you have to do is flip the key and mobirate open and stick the key into the mobirates and turn it to change" said Marvelous as he is instructing Gokai how to work them to change.

"Pirate Change!" said Marvelous, soon Marvelous changed into a Pirate dressed in red wearing red boots,red jacket and pants with a black shirt under the jacket and a red helmet with a black visor to see. Gokai then follows Marvelous in the transfromation.

"Pirate Change!" said Gokai and soon he Changed into a Pirate wearing Blue pirate wearing about the same outfit as Marvelous but the visor had a different design.

"Are we the only people fighting against Basco?" said Gokai,

"No" said Navi as she is barreling back into the room. Marvelous smirks.

"The bird is right we aren't alone we have three other members to meet but there out right now so we will meet them later but your now a member of the Pirateranger" said Marvelous.

Gokai looks outside one of the Galleon windows and says to himself "I'm a Pirateranger this is going to be a long adventure for me and my new friends".

Last edited:

GokaiRed45

A Tokusatsu dork
Chararcter added in this "Episode":
Don Dogoier (Character from Gokaiger)-Hero (Gokai Green)
Luka Millffy (Character from Gokaiger)-Hero (Gokai Yellow)
Ahim Famille (Character from Gokaiger)-Hero (Gokai Pink)

Episode 3: The team comes together!

The following day Gokai wakes up early and sits in the galleons lounge room looking outside the window seeing the sun rise.

"Well good morning Gokai!" said Boomer and Navi

"Good morning to both of you as well." said Gokai.

Boomer looks at Gokai like he has something on his mind.

"Whats the matter Gokai? are you feeling homesick?" said Boomer in a worry tone.

"I'm okay but something is on my mind" said Gokai "What is on your mind Gokai?" said Boomer.

"What are these keys me an Marvelous can use and how were they created?" said Gokai.

Navi and Boomer look at each other and discuss in private and Navi gives an answer to Gokai.

"The keys you and Marvelous use are called ranger keys and they were created by the powers of the past rangers that were in a war with your father." said Navi

After Navi told this to Gokai Marvelous walks in to continue the story

"Many past rangers were able to get there powers back by finding there keys" said Marvelous.

Gokai looks out the window again and thinks about his father and the war.

"Come on lets go out for a while an look for the rest of the crew" said Marvelous.

"Okay" said Gokai and soon they were off the ship and they went into town to get some breakfast and look for the team.

Meanwhile Basco was on his pirate ship in space thinking of away to deafeat Gokai and his new friends

"If I want to destroy Gokai I must send a troll down to earth and see if that will destroy him and those pirates!".

Back on earth after breakfast Marvelous and Gokai continue their search for the team. Gokai splits apart from Marvelous so the search can be better but as he searches he gets attack out of no where.

"Well if it isn't the boy I'm look for" said a Monster like voice. Gokai is scared

"Who are you?" in a scared voice by Gokai.

"I am...the medicine advertising troll fear me and mine..." the troll got cut from finishing his line by Marvelous shooting at the troll.

Gokai gets up and walks over to Marvelous "Are you okay?" asked Marvelous

"Yeah I'm okay let's take this guy down!" said Gokai. Marvelous and Gokai take out their ranger keys and transform.

"Pirate Change!" said Marvelous and Gokai and they starting attacking the troll.

"Your foolish moves won't stop me! here is my pill ad attack" said the Troll, Gokai and Marvelous gets hit by the attack.

"I wish we had found the others" said Gokai, the Troll walks over to Gokai and gets ready to attack him.

"Say good night!" said the Troll

When the Troll said that gun shots were shot from afar and Marvelous looks to see who it was shooting.

"Guess you finally picked up him Marvelous is he doing okay?" said a Women dressed in yellow outfit like Marvelous and Gokai.

"Yeah he is good just a little shooken up thats all" said Marvelous.

"Well thats good" said a man in a green outfit like the others three

"How are you Gokai? how is it being part of this crew?" said a woman dressed like the others but in Pink. Gokai nods that he is good and he enjoys his time being part of the crew.

"You guys are making me sick" said the Troll

"Well this will a fare well for you, ready guys? " said Marvelous.

Marvelous and the others except for Gokai pulled out there ranger key and another key and inserted them into their swords and guns. The four Gokaigers swing there swords and fire there guns at the same time and all hit the troll and the troll was destroyed.

"AHHHH!!! you will not see end of Basco!" said the Troll as it was destroyed.

After the fight the whole team powered down and greeted each other.

"Gokai this is Don, Luka, and Ahim there my crew members" said Marvelous.

"Nice to meet you all I hope you can help me and defeating Basco". said Gokai. After that the crew went back to the ship to get a long rest.

Note: sorry if this is long I needed to add alot of info just for this part

GokaiRed45

A Tokusatsu dork
New Characters in this Episode:
HylianHero (Not sure if there is a user here name HylainHero but its not them its someone else with the same name on the forum this is posted on) (GekiViolet)

Episode 4: A Pirates Animal Spirit!

On the galleon we see Gokai,Luka and Marvelous Playing a game of poker while Ahim and Don are sitting on the couch having a cup of tea. While the team is in there Separate groups Navi comes barreling into the room with a hint of a ranger and the legendary power they have for there team. " Look for a man who loves to kick box and the color purple" said Navi. "Bird that doesn't give us good information on who to look for." said Marvelous as he picks up Navi off the floor and holds her by her robotic body. With this information the team gets off the galleon and starts looking for this person. As this going on we see Basco is looking at them through a magical crystal ball knowing when its the right time to attack.

"Those Pirates ruined my plans before but they won't do it this time Link troll come over here!" said Basco.

"Yes boss" said the Link troll

"Link troll I have a task for you I want you to destroy those Pirates with your Links to bad websites that contain viruses." said Basco, After Basco told his orders to the troll the troll heads out with a group of goblins to destroy the team.

After an hour of searching the team went to the park to take a break an relax while they see man training. They watch him train and they see this man release a spirit of an animal which was colored purple and then they look at man again and they see that the fighting style the man was using is a style of kick boxing. The put the pieces together and figures out that man is what Navi described.

Gokai goes over to talk to the man to see if he can help the team.
"Hi my name is Gokai, whats your name?" said Gokai
"My name is Hylianhero but you can call me Hylian" said the man

As soon as they introduced each other the Troll and the goblins started to attack the people in the park.

"Sorry to leave you but I need to handle this problem" said Gokai
"I can help you with this problem Gokai I'm a former sentai Hero" said Hylian

Gokai was confused at what Hylian said.

"Which sentai team are you from Hylian?" said Gokai

Hylian shows Gokai a changer that is shaped like wolf and he opens its up and says a line.

"Hibike Beast Howl!" "Beast On!" shouted Hylian as he rang a bell on his changer which transforms him into Geki Violet.

"Excitement, my style, to the limit of my will!"
"Iron will!"
"Geki Violet!"

In amazement and shocked Gokai and the others look to see that they have a new teammate to help them.

"Pirate Change!" said Gokai and the others as they change into their pirate forms.

"Goblins attack!!" said the Troll as it order the foot soldiers to attack.

"Pirate change" said the team again but this time the changer said a different team "Gekiranger!" and they are wearing the same outfit as Hylian but with different colors while Ahim and Don are wearing something else but Hylian know who they are.

"Come on Hylian let's show them who the Gekiranger really are" said Gokai in a hyper mood.

Everyone except Hylian and Gokai were attacking the Goblins

"Gokai attack the troll with Hylian will hold these guys back" said Marvelous

"You sure?" said Gokai

"Yes were sure were your teammates would will ever lie to you" said Don

as Gokai was told that his team is loyal to him he and Hylian ran over to the troll to engage battle.

"Hylian ready for our first tag team fight as a team?" said Gokai
Hylian looks at the troll then back to Gokai

"Oh yeah we can take this troll down...together!" said Hylian

"Uh-Oh...." said the troll as he looks like he is in trouble

Gokai and Hylian start attacking the troll and move back to do a final attack.

"Spirit of the Jaguar,Spirit of the wolf"
"Unite as one!" said Gokai and Hylian together to destroy the troll.

"*Dying voice* I was to weak for these pirates my brothers will get you! *faints*"

a giant explosion erupts after the troll falls to the ground.

We cut to Basco on his ship in a disappointed mood.

"Aaagh curse you pirates I will get my day on destroying you and Gokai!!"

We cut back into the team still at the park with Hylian as the sun is going down for the day.

"So what do you say? wanna join us and defeat Basco?" asking Gokai to Hylian.

Hylian thinks for a few minutes and gives his answer.

"Yes" said Hylian

in delight Gokai puts his hand out to handshake Hylian into the Pirate family.

"Alright you two let's go home" said Luka

"Yeah I wanted make a special dinner to honor our new member" said Don

Hylian and Gokai but look at each other and started to walk over to the team head back to the galleon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom