• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Strange Streetpass Occurance

OK, so on Friday I came home after school and found 5 Nintendo Officials as Miis clad in green clothing and Luigi caps. I asked my friends and they said they only got Iwata which confuses me. After doing some internet research I found naught on the subject. Did anyone else get these Mii's on Friday?

Thank You :D

01.jpg

Salem

SICK
No, I never ever used the streetpass thing, is it normal to get nintendo officials as miis? My only guess as to why they're dressed as Luigi as because this year is said to the the year of Luigi.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
No, I never ever used the streetpass thing, is it normal to get nintendo officials as miis? My only guess as to why they're dressed as Luigi as because this year is said to the the year of Luigi.

They visit via spotpass due to E3, and yes, Luigi hats and the green clothes are because of the Year of Luigi.

Got 3 one day and 3 different the next day.
I foolishly passed the first 3 to the Mii editor before doing the puzzles or games. That's three pink pieces I lost. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom