• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda A Story Told Through Multiple Perspectives

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Throughout the Zelda series, we've only seen each and every story through the perspective of the main protagonist, Link. But what if they added more than one perspective to play through in each game? For example, a Zelda game where you start off as Link, finish the game, and are able to unlock the perspectives of the main antagonist, or even Zelda herself. I feel that it'd be much more enjoyable to play through that, versus having some harder variation of the game to play once you're done the main quest.

Regardless of what I think, what do you guys think of this concept? If you like it, who's perspective would you like to play through? If you don't like it, why not? What are the flaws that come with this concept? Discuss.

Salem

SICK
I don't know, i find ideas like that as unnecessary additions to the main game.

First of fall was does the main villain do thought the game? The main villain commands an army or something, unless his/her scenario involves a Pikmin/dynasty warriors sudden genre switch which would make into a totally different game, otherwise I don't know how this game would work.

Nah, I think we should just let that be Tarantino's thing. Having 3 characters in GTA5 is something I don't like very much either, It's just unnecessary and makes It way more complicated than a game should be.

Last edited:

Dimooshky

The Mauve Avenger
I think that's a good idea, it will definitely need a great storyline to work though, and will only be necessary if we are left at the end of the game thinking, 'Wait. What exactly was Zelda doing while I was risking my life going through dungeons in order to save Hyrule?'. However it probably would take over from Master Quest or Hero Mode.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I think it might make for an interesting side game, but the main series has it's hands full as it is. I recommend we keep it the way it is. I think we should let Ganon and the others have their fun in Smash Bros. and leave it at that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's a good idea, it should be greenlit. However, this is also Nintendo we're talking about, so they won't implement the idea in full force. It'll be that gradual change - the type that the fans didn't want. So no. I do not want this to happen at all. Even if it "eventually" becomes good, I'm not really happy with the whole innovation cycle that Nintendo has been doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom