• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Solo He Can't Refuse: Marching Band Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

I've already got my eye on thar, he's never normally the one to stay of mafia slaying, UNLESS HE IS MAFIA!? :eek:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well Dan if our suspicions are correct then Thar must br hiding under a rock, he's already earned my vote, guilty until proven innocent!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hey, my computer is being a real ***** right now. Okay, I can barely move the mouse let alone load a page without getting an error. If I go inactive, it's probably because I purposely broke my computer for being a ***** and/or it broke on its own.

Thanks for (hopefully) understanding.

inb4 someone votes for me

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Awww, that sucks Atticuz.

Anyways, this game is going by reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally slowly.

Fused <3

Anyways, can we try to srs vote now? Is there anyone who hasn't shown up yet? I understand that the game just started but, seeing how active it's been, I would imagine most -- if not all players would have posted by now. It really doesn't matter if they vote or not, as proven by a lot of us, RVS doesn't really help too much. If we start to point out anomalies, maybe we could catch a lead?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Fused <3

Anyways, can we try to srs vote now? Is there anyone who hasn't shown up yet? I understand that the game just started but, seeing how active it's been, I would imagine most -- if not all players would have posted by now. It really doesn't matter if they vote or not, as proven by a lot of us, RVS doesn't really help too much. If we start to point out anomalies, maybe we could catch a lead?

I think everyone has posted, at least once. Soooooo, not much to go on. XD

Let's all just start a bandwagon. Have to start somewhere.

Unvote

Thareous

EBWODP

Sorry, failed voting.

Vote: Thareous

Like what Justac00lguy said, I would like to see Thar and ALiT. Also, Raindrop14 and The Marshal hasn't posts that much, which the both of them posted twice.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
~Vote Tally~
Odd300 – 1 (Dan)
PancakeSamurai – 2 (musicfan, jimmy.f27)
Fused_shadows – 2 (Heroine of Time, Atticus)
Heroine of Time – 1 (Viral Maze)
Viral Maze – 1 (Pendio)
Thareous – 4 (Rachel, A Link in Time, Justac00lguy, fused_shadows)
Pendio – 1 (Raindrop14)
JuiceJ – 1 (PancakeSamurai)
Justac00lguy – 1 (Thareous)
The Marshal – 1 (odd300)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 for a majority lynch. Day ends on Friday, June 1st at 12:00am EST.

EBWODP

I noticed that other people have have only two posts such as Rachel and JJ. Guess I should have checked better. ^_^

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Let's all just start a bandwagon. Have to start somewhere.

Unvote

Thareous

EBWODP

Sorry, failed voting.

Vote: Thareous
"Let's start a bandwagon"? That's really your idea on how to find scum? XD

I guess putting pressue on someone is good, but seriously, we're going to just start bandwagon voting on one person? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom