• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Solo He Can't Refuse: Marching Band Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote

Unvoting as I would to vote on concrete evidence and the bandwagon seems kinda pointless now. Let's hope that evidence comes soon as we only have two days if no extension happens. :(

EBWODP

Thanks GWAF! Can you give me some of that banana? :3

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
LittleGumdrop: Vote count, please.

Unvote:

Vote: PancakeSamurai

Confusing the heck out of me several times with that avatar...

The reason as to why I voted you was to incorporate some kind of activity, and by activity I mean actual mafia activity. The first 24 hours or so was basically everyone voting for anybody and that's what RVS is I suppose but we need to move forward. Your reaction was exactly as I thought, so I keep my vote for now.

So by that logic, you think that some Mafia jumped at the chance to quick-lynch me? Does anyone stick out to you in particular?

Additionally, what are your thoughts on Viral and his claim?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
EDWOBP
vote: JJ

Just Saiyan...

~Players~
1. Atticus
2. Odd300
3. PancakeSamurai
4. Musicfan
5. Raindrop14
6. Thareous
7. A Link in Time
8. Dan
9. Heroine of Time
10. Pendio
11. Jimmy.f27
12. Justac00lguy
13. Fused_shadows
14. JuiceJ
15. Viral Maze
16. Rachel
17. The Marshal

WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
JucieJ what is your take on whats happening
unvote
Vote JJ

Wait, you ask me what I think of the situation, then vote for me before I even get the chance to respond?

33440-dafuq-animal.jpg

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Musicfan said:
Then why ask
Nevermind I was just referencing someone...
So by that logic, you think that some Mafia jumped at the chance to quick-lynch me? Does anyone stick out to you in particular?

Additionally, what are your thoughts on Viral and his claim?
Well not exactly, I wanted to see if people would bandwagon, which they did, however reasons were still pretty much random, no one seems to be shying away from bandwagoning so it could be Mafia are just playing around or double bluffing. Still nothing seems clear at this point and.

Well Viral seems like an experienced player and his humour is going to confuse some, I can't call if he has that role or not, bluffing-double bluffing-triple bluffing :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom