• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Solo He Can't Refuse: Marching Band Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Omg guys

Fine

Whatever

Lynch some people

See if I care

...I'm actually kind of tempted to vote now, but more than that I really want to see Thareous's reaction. XD

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I do have a life outside of ZD, you know. xP

Thareous – 7 (Rachel, A Link in Time, Justac00lguy, fused_shadows, Viral Maze, Atticus, Odd300)

Congrats, you six [excluding Justa]. You've fallen for the oldest trick in the book. Coaxing a bandwagon without providing any evidence whatsoever is such as obvious scum tactic, even if using the RVS as a disguise comes into play. I suppose Viral attributed some to that, but not to the degree that Justa utilized to kick things off. Observe...

Well Dan if our suspicions are correct then Thar must be hiding under a rock, he's already earned my vote, guilty until proven innocent!

Suspicions? It's funny how you use that word, but never elaborated on them in the post in which you voted me, nor after that from what I can tell. You only tagged me because I am an "experienced player", which in all honesty means nothing since experience doesn't affect anyone's chances of being scum. Even the most inexperienced first-timers have been paired together before, and it's just as likely in this game.

Also, please tell me what I'm guilty of, because I only randomly voted for you, and yet I'm being treated as if that's some sort of serious crime... xD

Cmon Thar and Alit stop hiding and show your beautiful faces :3

Hi. :`v`:

---

Oh, and Viral Maze, you still haven't reciprocated to this:

Why? Random voting stage.

Out of curiosity, if your role is true--which I have zero idea about at the moment--why would you feel the need to investigate Justa?

You [soft?]claimed Day Cop, but never provided a reason why you investigated Justa. Care to tell why now?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Okay, I'm the town (band?) bulletproof JoaT

I used my powers on Justa and confirmed that he is indeed a pretty cool guy. Can't say for sure about him not being mafia though...

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm pretty sure Viral's claim was just a joke. (I think. XD) This is a beginner's game, and Jack of all Trades does seem a bit out there...

(Or it could be legit. What do I know? o_O)

And, honestly, Thareous, I think everyone's just trying to start a bandwagon on you for no reason, which is kind of why I haven't voted yet. They just want something done. It's not like they really think you're actual scum -- they just selected you as their target for the day, apparently... XD

Dan

My left eye is no longer on Thar, both eyes are on ALIT NOW! If he has enough time to talk complete ******** on skype he has enough time to talk it here! SHOW YOURSELF SCOUNDREL!

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Sidenote: First player to give me 120 gold, I will vote any which way you want me to for the remainder of the day (or for Day 2). My vote is yours.

Yeah, I thought he was being sarcastic when role claiming, also. ^_^

Furthermore, I am not sure why people picked you, Thar, but I bandwagoned because, like stated before, maybe new information would come up through this. Or at least you would pop up here, like what happened earlier when I voted. . . . :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Okay, I'm the town (band?) bulletproof JoaT

I used my powers on Justa and confirmed that he is indeed a pretty cool guy. Can't say for sure about him not being mafia though...

Fair enough.

And, honestly, Thareous, I think everyone's just trying to start a bandwagon on you for no reason, which is kind of why I haven't voted yet. They just want something done. It's not like they really think you're actual scum -- they just selected you as their target for the day, apparently... XD

There might not be a legit reason to bandwagon, yet it should be pretty apparent that they were led on by Justa. Random Voting Stage or no, he strangely holds these "suspicions" towards me, as he made clear in his post to Dan, and never once explained what they were in the slightest. He expects me to appear to defend myself, when really I have no idea what to defend myself against.

Furthermore, I am not sure why people picked you, Thar, but I bandwagoned because, like stated before, maybe new information would come up through this. Or at least you would pop up here, like what happened earlier when I voted. . . . :)

I'm also banking on new information arising, but with circumstances the way they are we should be seeing some concrete evidence soon. At that time the situation will be far more substantial than a pointless bandwagon.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
There might not be a legit reason to bandwagon, yet it should be pretty apparent that they were led on by Justa. Random Voting Stage or no, he strangely holds these "suspicions" towards me, as he made clear in his post to Dan, and never once explained what they were in the slightest. He expects me to appear to defend myself, when really I have no idea what to defend myself against.

I just think Jc was trying to get us out of the RVS. I'm not 100% sure though because I don't have enough information and I'm tired right now.

Sidenote: First player to give me 120 gold, I will vote any which way you want me to for the remainder of the day (or for Day 2). My vote is yours.

Maybe it's just because I'm a noob, but I don't understand what you are trying to do here. Is this just to get gold or... I don't even know. I'm a little suspicious though.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Maybe it's just because I'm a noob, but I don't understand what you are trying to do here. Is this just to get gold or... I don't even know. I'm a little suspicious though.

I think Viral was just joking, that, and he may have been drunk (expect lots of drunk Viral :rolleyes: ) But, idk, the whole bandwagon thing is a little ehh now.

btw

Unvote: Thareous

I just wanted to see his reaction. xD

I'll refrain from voting seriously unless something significant shows up. We only have a few days left, guys! D:

Oh, and Pancake...

PANCAKE, CHANGE YOUR GODDAMN AVATAR

FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS

YOUR CRUSH ON MY WIFE IS REALLY FKN CREEPY

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Thareous said:
Suspicions? It's funny how you use that word, but never elaborated on them in the*post in which you voted me, nor after that from what I can tell. You only tagged me because I am an "experienced player", which in all honesty means nothing since experience doesn't affect anyone's chances of being scum. Even the most inexperienced first-timers have been paired together before, and it's just as likely in this game.
The reason as to why I voted you was to incorporate some kind of activity, and by activity I mean actual mafia activity. The first 24 hours or so was basically everyone voting for anybody and that's what RVS is I suppose but we need to move forward. Your reaction was exactly as I thought, so I keep my vote for now.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I think Viral was just joking, that, and he may have been drunk (expect lots of drunk Viral :rolleyes: ) But, idk, the whole bandwagon thing is a little ehh now.

btw

Unvote: Thareous

I just wanted to see his reaction. xD

I'll refrain from voting seriously unless something significant shows up. We only have a few days left, guys! D:

Oh, and Pancake...

PANCAKE, CHANGE YOUR GODDAMN AVATAR

FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS

YOUR CRUSH ON MY WIFE IS REALLY FKN CREEPY

AHHH, Big letters!

Yfw Annie is doing the same thing.
Yfw I don't have a crush on her.

Viral comes to band drunk? D:

(I'm sorry this post contributes nothing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom