• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Solo He Can't Refuse: Marching Band Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Hey, band! I’m your new director, Ms. Little-Gumball! I understand some of you may have some resentful feelings for me since I’m replacing Mr. Walrus, but I hope we come to tolerate each other soon enough. There are some rumors going around that another school has infiltrated the band and are trying to sabotage our program and its members. I want everyone to know that I will not tolerate anything of the sort, and if I find out anyone is doing this they will be removed from the band immediately and reported to their principal at once. That being said, let’s begin setting up the show! This year’s theme is The Flow of Time. You all have your drill sheets and music? Good! Now get to your spots and start memorizing your music!

~Rules~
- Do not communicate with each other outside of the game regarding your roles.
- Reveal no information after you’ve died.
- Know the basic Mafia rules (obviously).
- Bold your votes
- Do not edit your posts!
- You may not use your Role PMs as evidence!
- Do not reveal outside information.
- Stay active.
- If, at the end of the day, a player has more than half of the required votes to lynch, that player will be lynched. If everyone has less than half, there will be no lynch.
- DON'T POST DURING NIGHT PERIODS OTHERWISE I WILL GET MAD. And I will be very tempted to modkill you.

~Players~
1. Atticus
2. Odd300
3. PancakeSamurai
4. Musicfan
5. Raindrop14 Mark
6. Thareous
7. A Link in Time
8. Dan
9. Heroine of Time
10. Pendio
11. Jimmy.f27
12. Justac00lguy
13. Fused_shadows
14. JuiceJ Dracomajora
15. Viral Maze
16. Rachel
17. The Marshal

With 17 alive, it takes 9 for a majority lynch.

DAY 1 BEGINS!

The day ends on Friday, June 1st, at 12:00 am EST.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
No rules? Yippee! I've always wanted to edit my posts without making new ones being a requirement. :right:

As such, Random Voting Stage is commenced.

Vote: Odd300

Loler :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom