• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Small List of Similiarites [Possibly] Between Zelda and Other Games/movies/etc..

ZeldaDungeon

Dungeoneer
Here ya go.

Well I think Link is highly based/influenced by Peter Pan and Robin Hood. Link is more like Robin Hood when he is an adult, and more like Peter Pan when he isa child.

I think the Kokiri are based on the Lost Boys from Peter Pan, because they can't grow up either.

Link sometimes has a fairy companion, Navi, Tatl, Siela....Peter Pan has Tinkerbell. If You add Tatl and Tael together, you get the word Tattletale, which sounds similar to Tinkerbell. But I think Tatl and Tael are the names those fairies were given in the American version of Majora's Mask only, soit probably doesn't count.

Tetra's pirate crew slightly resembles Captain Hook's piratecrew. Especially the little guy with the glasses.

Tingle is kind of like an Oompa Loompa from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. When you first meet him he says the magic words, "Tingle, Tingle Kooloo Limpah".

The secretary in Mayor Dotour's office in Majora's Mask looks like a tall female Oompa Loompa, she most definitely has the hair of one.

Can anyone out there name any other similarities between Zelda and other things.

The 1985 film "Legend" inspired shigeru miyamoto to create the initial legend of zelda. In the movie, the protagonist has to defeat the adversity to marry the girl he loves, exactly like zelda. (Except link and zelda don't get married, unless you're into fanfiction)

I thought of something that reminds me of Zelda to a degree that came out more recently, as such, I'm not going to bring it up out of fear it's out of the topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom