• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Slowly Grown Obsession...

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Over the years, I've noticed something: I love music. I'm sure everyone does, of course, as quoted in a movie I saw "Do you like music? ...Do you like breathing?" anyway, I look back and notice that this didn't just happen overnight. I bought my first CD (Carnavas, for those who are wondering) in my feshman year, and it grew over the past 4 years. Now I own over 20 CDs, borrowed hundreds (literally. Not exhaggerating) from the library, and I'm plugged into my CD player or Pandora every day. It was a slowly grown obsession, one that developed over years gone by, and I barely noticed, but I'm glad it happened.

Any other obsessions that people have? Doesn't have to be music, doesn't have to be over time, I'm just curious about the things that crawl into our lives when we least expect it and surprise us in the greatest of ways.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
It's not necessarrily an obsession but the one thing I can think of is afterbeating the first dungeon boss in Oot I knew this was my favorite nintendo series.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Over the years, I've noticed something: I love music. I'm sure everyone does, of course, as quoted in a movie I saw "Do you like music? ...Do you like breathing?" anyway, I look back and notice that this didn't just happen overnight. I bought my first CD (Carnavas, for those who are wondering) in my feshman year, and it grew over the past 4 years. Now I own over 20 CDs, borrowed hundreds (literally. Not exhaggerating) from the library, and I'm plugged into my CD player or Pandora every day. It was a slowly grown obsession, one that developed over years gone by, and I barely noticed, but I'm glad it happened.

Any other obsessions that people have? Doesn't have to be music, doesn't have to be over time, I'm just curious about the things that crawl into our lives when we least expect it and surprise us in the greatest of ways.

I got a few of those CDs, I forgot where I put them, but that's what youtube's for. :xd: I don't have any obsessions really... But I once was addicted to cherry pepsi...

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
I can relate. I am the exact same way. Music is like a passion. It ties in with my art. But seriously, if there wasn't music, I just wouldn't be the same. I wouldn't even be me. I just, well, its hard to explain. But music IS my life.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Music. Except not todays music. WHO CARES IF YOU HAVE A BLOODY GIRLFRIEND AND YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER? IF I WANTED TO HEAR ABOUT THAT, I WOULD GO TO A FACEBOOK LIKE PAGE >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom