• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 2

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

The trailer for season 2 of ASoUE has been released. I loved the first season and am therefore super excited for the second. Especially as this adapts my favourite book of the series. Number 6.

What do you think? Will you be watching when this releases?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I'll probably watch it at some stage. The books weren't my favourites but I have generally fond memories of them, and the first series was fun enough. I wouldn't say I'm hyped or anything, but I'll likely give it a look see.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't remember much last the 6th book, but I have read all of them and the sixth is also my favourite. I binged the first season in a day and loved it so I'm really excited for season 2!

Reactions: Dio

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I guess I’m in the minority in that I wasn’t a big fan of the first season. I found the kids’ acting to be unbearable and it honestly ruined it for me. Which is a shame because everyone else was incredible.

I’ve also not read the books before, and my only other exposure to the series was Jim Carey’s Count Olaf.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't remember much last the 6th book, but I have read all of them and the sixth is also my favourite. I binged the first season in a day and loved it so I'm really excited for season 2!

I was forced to watch over two days because of not having enough time to do them all at once but depending on what day this releases I might binge them all in one go.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm definitely going to be watching it as soon as I can. And it comes out around my birthday, which is nice!

I loved the first season even more than I thought I would, which is pretty crazy since I was already super excited for it. NPH is perfect as Olaf. It probably helps that it's been years since I've read the books, so I'm not as nitpicky about any differences and can just enjoy it for what it is. I think they got the tone pretty much spot on though, which is one of the most important parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom