• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art A Random Drawing Contest Week 2 Topic

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Okay, so the first contest was a success. HuzzaH! (Don't forget to vote!) Now lets get down to the realness. The first competition was to see if anyone was interested, now that I know people are, I'll complicate things a little more.

From now on there will be a Main Theme and a Sub Theme. The main theme will be what plot you're suppose to use. It will probably be "The Legend of Zelda Series" most of the time, or a specific Zelda game. Who knows though. I could Randomly throw something else in there. The Sub Theme is where things get fun. Entries should draw a pic that best represents the sub theme. It will probably be a phrase or an explanation. If you have any questions about either of these, leave them here or VM or PM me.

Main Theme : The Legend of Zelda Series

Sub Theme : Insert word here, it's the only way to travel!

I'm not going to be the sole judge of this, but if you want my vote, I am indeed looking for great artwork, but mainly creativity and uniqueness. Make this fun guys!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom