• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Quote That I Need Just Ran Off into the Lost Woods....

HappyMaskSlsman

Smilus Creepus
I apologize for this random (and extremely shallow topic), but I have a question that has plagued me for some time now. I am currently writing a "prototype" sort of article, and have need for a specific in game quote that I cannot find anywhere. The quote itself concerns what would happen if Link failed to defeat Ganondorf. It likely came from Ocarina of Time, but after a great deal of searching, I am beginning to wonder if the quote ever existed at all.... Any help would be appreciated. >.<

Have you tried searching some text dumps? ZD has a list of several here. You could look through them for it, although I admit they're not always in a specific order. If you have an idea of some keywords, or better, a section of the quote (even if small; two words will help you a lot) that will help you find the quote really easily.

At times I've not been aware of the exact text of the full quote but could remember like 2 or 3 words, and I found it really quickly. I can look through the text dump myself a bit later and see if I can find it if you like, but I'd recommend you looking yourself since you have a better idea of the exact quote you're looking for. :)

HappyMaskSlsman

Smilus Creepus
Thankee! I, quite frankly, was unaware that such a portion of the site even existed. I've already sifted through most of OoT, searching for various possible keywords, though have not yet found it. I suppose I shall check the other games now. Thus, the search begins...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom