• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Question to Muslims Why Did Mohommid Date Ayesha

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
hello jswerve95 here a question to muslims why did mohominid marriage to ayesha. the books say she was 9 yrs old. thats nasty. now as we all know if your profet does one thing wrong it means your entire religion is bad. plus another question not int he title tho why do you guys lie about your religion but say lieing is bad. that is wrong. like not even with a religion that is wrong. so tell me what you think

Dio

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
Write and rong are subjective, and Mohominid is gods messenger so in his eyes you'd be wrong for condemning his behaviour.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
no g-king because we know today that children are not made for adult things like marriage and stuff. so why did mohammed toit

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Things back in the day were a lot different than they are now. Dating a 9 year old was probably fairly normal, as you want to date them right before they start their period to have as many healthy kids as possible.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
how can a kid have healthy kids? that doesn't make sense because a child at nine yrs old doesn't have the reproductive rights to have sex let alone have healthy kids...

Jamie

9 year old women 1500 years ago didn't have any rights

Ganondork

you touch her butt and she moves away
Also if I remember correctly, he didn't consummate their marriage until she was 11, which is around the time she'd be able to reproduce.

Jamie

Traditionally, they would consummate their marriage as soon as possible after they started their period.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
i didnt mean rights i ment organs to repentance

to hermen cain at 11 yrs old girls are just starting there periods how is that healthy? even cavemen knew that wasn't right. so why did mohammed do it? or does no one know

Jamie

cavemen definitely had sex with 11 and 12 year old girls

Dio

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
i didnt mean rights i ment organs to repentance

to hermen cain at 11 yrs old girls are just starting there periods how is that healthy? even cavemen knew that wasn't right. so why did mohammed do it? or does no one know
Cavemen would have done it with younger than 11 year old

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
well your not ansering my question why did mohammed do a 9 yr old. thats wrong. and everyone saying that caveman would do it, does that make it right? it makes it credible but not right.

Ganondork

you touch her butt and she moves away
She was 11. It wasn't healthy at all. In fact, many 11 and 12 year old girls died of childbirth complications. However, that was how life was. More kids meant more manpower a few years down the line. Also more warriors. Our idea of morality should not and can not be applied to things back then.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
well your right because we cant change the past but its good to question what people did maybe we can learn about the future..but that doesn't mean it was right. could you see yourself haven sex with a nine yr old? no. that s just gross. and plus even if they don't know about science like we do they do know that kids can't reproduce and live easily. thats nasty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom