• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild a query on the Flame sword

Also just a side note theres a certain statue in hateno you might wanna meet if you ever decide you want more stamina in exchange for health or vice versa.......all it'll cost you is your soul......but not really your soul.

^^
yup, even I thought like : what the heck , the black statue took an orb and again gives it back with a price . Now I know one can either barter for more stamina or health from what one's already got. Thanks for this tip again mate !

Hi All
One query (without starting a new thread)
My Flameblade has broken :(
But I have understood , even the weapons respawn.
If this is true , can I get the flameblade back if I revisit where I got it from ?
and errrr....where was it actually ?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hi All
One query (without starting a new thread)
My Flameblade has broken :(
But I have understood , even the weapons respawn.
If this is true , can I get the flameblade back if I revisit where I got it from ?
and errrr....where was it actually ?

Even if a weapon breaks you can find it again elsewhere in the world, in this case if you have gotten Central Tower then you can glide west from it to the Ancient Tree Stump and find a new one there, i've heard rumours that letting an Octorok eat a weapon then slaying it will drop it at full durability but i've never really looked into it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I always found a flameblade to be preferable when starting fires because I'm a pack rat. I use a fire arrow, that fire arrow is gone. But just setting something on fire doesnt use up any durability from the flameblade, unless you make contact with it, which doesnt happen with campfires.

dtc

Even if a weapon breaks you can find it again elsewhere in the world, in this case if you have gotten Central Tower then you can glide west from it to the Ancient Tree Stump and find a new one there, i've heard rumours that letting an Octorok eat a weapon then slaying it will drop it at full durability but i've never really looked into it.
afaik it only was to repair rusty weapons but maybe im missing something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom