• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Preview of a Story I'm Working On!!! YAY!!!!!!

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
This is a small preview of a fan work story I'm working on. I just want to find out if someone actually likes this because I just randomly wrote this. (this is just a prologue and it's a story in Zelda's point of view, but it's not a stupid! And Azalea is a character I made up. Oh, and this is suppose to be set about 50 years after the events of Spirit Tracks. And Ganondorf is alive... some how...)

My name is Zelda. I am probably 11 years old… That’s one thing I remember… I do forget things a lot as you can see, but I DO remember vivid memories of my parents, who died almost 7 years ago. An evil man, Ganondorf, (I think that’s his name) killed them and said he would come for me very soon. I fled and I lived with my Grandmother and her adopted daughter, Azalea, who live on an island. On that island I met a rebellious, she- pirate, Tetra and a secret friend, Link who was shy, yet popular. (I know… weird names…) Together, we had many and wonderful adventures; and not to mention close to dying cases and tormenting! But this is my story of love, hope, and courage. The Story the legend.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh that's okay, at least you came back and clarified.

Oh, so now I see, this is a different Tetra, a somewhat descendant of the other Tetra. Cool. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom