• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Pokemon EV Training Tool.

Austin

Austin
Not sure if I would use it, but it certainly could be good and I would be glad to help make it better. Have you thought about adding Pokemon lists of who gives what and possible suggesting EV training spots (or maybe the ability to make notes so that someone doesn't forget an EV training spot)?

The idea of having pokemon drop down that would add the EV points was something originally I wanted to do, but that would take a lot of time and I would probably need help or a lot of free time to just get the information.

Notes, I can add. Saving and loading options are ones I'm working on.

hsb39

Why so logical?
The idea of having pokemon drop down that would add the EV points was something originally I wanted to do, but that would take a lot of time and I would probably need help or a lot of free time to just get the information.

I was thinking more along the lines of suggested EV training spots.

Kybyrian

If you really wanted to do EV training spots that bad, it doesn't take long to get the information. Serebii has a full list of what Pokemon give what EVs(some give more than one, by the way).

And yeah giving some suggestions for good spots to EV train for certain stats would be a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom