• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild A perfect thing for BOTW (Spoilers)

Breath of the wild was a great game, certainly. The ending was awesome, but left me a little.. disappointed when I found out that, when I reloaded the game, nothing had changed after I'd completed it. It seems logical enough that after it ended Zelda could have explained that the remnants of Calamity Ganon were still around the world somewhere, which meant that Zelda could join Link by just following him around OR staying somewhere (maybe near Hyrule's castle which is being fixed). That would have been so easy if you ask me! Furthermore, Zelda mentioned visiting Mipha's father to 'offer him some closure' which could easily have lead into something else new. It's just so sad they didn't make the ending of BOTW last for post-story gameplay, because that would have been so great. :(

I agree but from the odd stop in the game, I can see a direct sequel coming like Zelda 1 and Zelda 2, and Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

The game could consist of you helping the people in Hyrule but then something happens for Ganon to revive slowly. It could involve you versing Ganon at the castle as he gains more and more power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom