• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A New Skyward Sword Trailer?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I've been thinking, If Nintendo releases a new trailer, will it be another gameplay trailer, or one that includes some story and NPCs? We have 2 gameplay trailers, and it's been a while since Nintendo said anything new for Skyward Sword, especially about the story, so maybe if they release a trailer, i'm thinking it would include some story or at least an animation of the sword spirit, and new gameplay. What do you think the trailer will have if Nintendo releases one, which i'm certain they will at some point or later.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
Hopefully there will be some story info in the next trailer, but if there is, we'll be waiting for the next one for quite some time. If they release another trailer soon, it'll probably be just more gameplay elements of Zelda. Perhaps they'll show off the other items?

Beeker

Wild Card
They will probably release a trailer showing elements of the story/plot, and maybe another gameplay trailer, as more information will come out as the release date gets closer.

I actually like what's happenning now. As much as I want to see stuff and play this game, I really want some stuff to be a surprise. And knowing Nintendo, they can tend to keep things hush-hush, which makes me happy.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I expect that Nintendo will remain pretty darn quiet about SS until it is about time for launch. They usually try to say (or show) the least ammount possible about upcoming Zelda titles.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
Probably some gameplay from the beta. We won't see an actual trailer until the game is close to release...

Z

zeldamaster17

I think...it just needs to come out and if they don't put any trailers out they will have more time to work on the game I would really really prefer it if they said "SCREW YOU GUYS LET US DO OUR THING!" and let us go on waiting so they can be totally focused.

P

Pete16

If Nintendo release a new trailer it is certainly more gameplay from the beta. I do not think that since they have told us a lot about the story they will not tell us more. Maybe when the game is close to release, but i do not think they will do that either.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
there's the gameplay trailer and there's the cinematic trailer, sometimes a trailer does both but if anything is for certain it is that Nintendo will release another trailer for Skyward Sword before it is released. But sadly that trailer won't be shown until the game is about to be released. They'll show it on commercials and such and it will be all over the internet but I don't expect it to show up anytime soon. More like a month or so before the game actually comes out. If Skyward Sword is being released around march/april then we should be seeing the trailer in febuary/march. Also I think it will look considerably better compared to the E3 gameplay trailer since they have had so much time to work on it since E3. In five or six months we should be seeing that trailer though and I'll be darned if it doesn't kick TP's trailer right in the behind.

In the new trailer I'm hoping to see: touched up graphics, new annimations, hear a new song from the game, see some of the new/old characters, and see a bit of either skyloft or hyrule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom