• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A New Generation: How Much is Too Much?

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Im not too crazy about more pokemon :/ the last generation that came out , was just down right weird to me. I think it is just too much. I have to agree with those fans who are saying it would be great to have a new Pokemon game, with all of the regions and Pokemon in one game. We really dont need more Pokeymanz..

P

PandaWithaKnife

While I love the addition of new Pokemon, it does get tedious as they choose to use rather unappealing pieces for Pokemon inspirations. Looking at you Vanillish.

On the other hand, I don't mind at all if they reuse inspirations like the frog for Froakie/Politoed and Fennekin/Vulpix. As long as they create a new look, and it's obviously a new design, I don't mind.

I honestly can't remember any Pokemon names from Black & White though. That generation was really really lack luster for me.

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
Here's my take on it: I honestly think it is a little soon for new Pokemon games being that Black 2 and White 2 just came out last October. That being said, I recently completed the Pokedex in it (first time I ever did it in any game haha) and Pokemon is my favorite series, so bring it on. I can't wait. However, for the sake of not overdoing it, I would wait 2-3 years before making the third entries (Z) or sequels as Black and White had, and after them I would wait at least 3 years before another release. The last thing GameFreak wants is to start having fans say they are milking the franchise, and the best way to do this is leave some time between releases.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I say that there should only be 150in the game, all new, no old, no national dex, but have the players be able to customize there Pokemon by say,giving them accessories,armor,different fur colors, and of course various items so that you won't commonly run into the same Pokemon.

Then that wont be pokemon' that would make it a completly diffrent game . The seris is suposed to be an ever expanding world.

As long as they put effort, time and good design into the creation of new pokemon, then in my view, they can add as many as they want :)

Keep 'm coming. I can't wait to see what they come up. Some multiplayer minigames in 3D would be awesome.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Pokemon is a huge part of many people's childhoods. For nintendo to simply stop making Pokemon games would be very depressing for a lot of people There a hundreds upon thousand of new Pokemon and concepts that haven't even been tried yet, so simply stopping the Pokemon series would make many people feel as if the legacy of the series was cut short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom