• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask A Little Game We Can Play in MM

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
Play the song of time to go to dawn of the first day. Go out into Termina field and start collecting rupees any way you want, as long as you don't leave Termina field, unless it is to go back into clock town. Once your wallet is full, go deposit them in the bank and make a note somewhere, then start collecting again. If you think you have used up everything in Termina field, go back into clock town and come back out again, everything will be reset. Continue until the three day cycle is over and count up how many rupees you have collected.

Let's see who get collect the most in a single three day cycle. The only rules are you can only collect them in Termina field and you can't play the song of time backwards.

Last edited:

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
they're rupees, not rubies.

though i really wanted to go to India just because they have rupees as their currency

playing...some song or other near a Guay will give quite a lot of rupees so you could fill your wallet fairly quickly

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Go out into Termina field and start collecting rubies... Continue until the three day cycle is over and count up how many rubies you have collected.

I think I just had a heart attack.

I'll try this when I get home and post my score later. By the way, can we play the reverse Song of Time? I assume not because it may give us too much time.

Ice Sage

these are words
What if we run out of space at the bank? Mine is very close to being full as is so it will take a while to empty it. But still, what if we run out of space?

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
they're rupees, not rubies.

I guess I've been watching too much of Slumdog Millionaire!

By the way, can we play the reverse Song of Time? I assume not because it may give us too much time.

I'd say no just because people do have lives.

What if we run out of space at the bank?

I didn't know that could happen!

Maybe empty out the bank, play the song of time and make note of what stage of the three day cycle you are at when the bank is full. That way if can be a race to be the quickest to fill the bank. Although that doesn't take into account rupees you will still have in your wallet.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
You can only have up to 5,000 rupees in the bank. If your deposit goes over, you can put those in, but the dude will then say he can't accept any more after that.

Night Owl

~Momentai
How about you try to get as many rupees in the bank as you can the first three days. That's with getting the Clocktown map and you have to get your ocarina and go back in time that first time. My record is 524 rupees, My brother's is 816 rupees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom