• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link To The Past :)

who all has beaten alttp...this game was very funny and i have played it about 2 times now havent played it inm awhile but none the less who all hass beaten this game what did you think and are there things that you would change about it if you could...

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I have beaten ALTTP. It was an epic journey:) *sigh* it was frustrating to keep getting potions, fairies, hearts, this and that. Anyway u know if u play ALTTP in the GBA version, the boomerang can let u cut the bushes from the game. I wish it would b like that on the SNES version. And when u dash in the GBA version u r also allowed to cut the signs I'm half. In the SNES version u r not allowed. Anyway there's my comment:)

haha i agree it is veryy frustrating to keep up with getting stuff like you said...and i did not know any of that lol....i actually have never played it for gba or snes i dowloaded it on to my wii from the wii shop but i will have to find me a gb a and that game and definatly play around with that thanks for telling me that

I have beaten it!
I just don't understand why buying potion's so sad damn expensive. 150 Rupee's for a bottle of red potion? Seriously? There are some stingy people in this game.
That's my only problem, I played both GBA and the SNES version and there isn't really much of a difference, that I noticed of course.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
haha i agree it is veryy frustrating to keep up with getting stuff like you said...and i did not know any of that lol....i actually have never played it for gba or snes i dowloaded it on to my wii from the wii shop but i will have to find me a gb a and that game and definatly play around with that thanks for telling me that

I have this game in all 3 versions:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom