• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past A Link to the Past on the Virtual Console for 3DS

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
For some of you, you may know that for the 3DS, there is going to be a Virtual Console where you can download GB, GBC, and GBA games in 3D. Not only will you be able to download those games in the 3D but you will be able to download classic games for the NES and SNES in 3D. More than likely that will include LoZ, AoL, and ALttP. Anyway onto why I originally created this thread.

While browsing through youtube today, I came across a video showing that someone had recreated Kakariko Village from A Link to the Past in 3D. Natually being the ALttP fan I was, I clicked on it and what I saw made me squee in fangirly joy. As I watched the video it made me think that possibly this is how ALttP was going to look like on the VC for the 3DS.

What are your thoughts on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

zants follower

underling of the dark god
very well done. I'v only seen little seudo-3d things for LA.This is full models. Props to whoever made this. Now, the only thing is, would it be in 3-d like this, or just be ported with the sprites having some cheesy 3-d effect like when you jump in FSA, bull full 3-d

Deku man

Just another nobody......
Finally, I've been waiting for a virtual console with Gameboy games on it. This really excites me. I wish they showed characters though. I wouldn't want the characters to be the same style a in PH and ST. I just didn't like that design.

Q

quick12

I don't recall seeing anything about NES and SNES games on the 3DS. The only thing I've seen confirmed is GB and GBC games, not even GBA games. I don't think that video is from the actual game, just a fan recreation. Where would you find a cutscene like that in ALttp?

Please correct me if I'm wrong about this, though. I would like it greatly if I could play NES and SNES games on the 3DS.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
That's pretty good I really hope this happens I would totally save up my work money for this. I am a huge fan of Alttp and I love the 3ds for what we've seen who knows we might get Alttp 3d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom