• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds A Link to the Past 3d Remake or Majoras Mask Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have actually never played a link to past (dont kill me) so I would like there to be a remake but I would prefer a virtual console link to the past and a majoras mask remake.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As I answered in a thread before, I figured we should get both but if that's not possible, then I'd go with MM3D.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
MM3DS. Nintendo should leave the games before OoT, call them uncanon, and never look back.

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
Majora's Mask 3D. LttP has already been ported what twice already? (GBA and Wii). I really don't wanna see it repriced again on 3DS with 3D, because they are just sapping their games at this point. Oh, and Wii U... they will reprice it again and add the PLAY ON THE TABLET function. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm being anti Nintendo here; that's not the case. I love them,but am just getting tired of all the repricing on games I have done bought. It just doesn't seem fair that I bought a game on the VC 5 years ago and have to pay an extra buck just to port it over to Wii U. Why do that when 5 years later we gotta pay to port our games again?

A Link to the Past has already had a remake for the GBA, so I highly doubt Nintendo will make another. Out of the two Majora's Mask hasn't had a remake, and seeing as there is more demand for Majora's Mask 3D than A Link to the Past, Majora's Mask 3D is more likely to be remade. I myself would prefer Majora's Mask 3D over A Link to the Past remake as I don't Like A Link to the Past that much.

T

TheDoctor

I think Nintendo should remake Majora's Mask for the 3ds.
Here are my reasons:

. First of all they remade Ocarina of Time for the 3ds and Majora's Mask is a sequel to Ocarina of Time, it uses the same graphics, controls and character designs, it would make sense, it would make it easier for Nintendo to update the graphics and other stuff because they have already done something like it before. Not only that, I think it'd be more popular. Many people say A Link to the Past is a better game but when Zelda came to the 3ds it introduced it self to new players. People who have never played a Zelda game before got to play it. When they would have finished Ocarina of Time 3D they'd be hungry for more. If Nintendo brought Majora's Mask to the 3ds it'd satisfy all those new players. Not only would it satisfy the new players, it'd satisfy the old ones as well. Playing a game from your childhood with much better graphics, better controls and 3d effects makes you fall in love with the game you have played before, but something about it isn't the same. It re-introduces the magic that Majora's Mask has to offer.

.A Link to the Past - although being a brilliant game - would not suit the system as well. First of all its a 2D game and 3D effects do not work too good on 2D games (as we found out with New Super Mario Bros 2) and it wouldn't make the most of the 3ds's amazing capabilities (e.g: gyroscope, 3D - as I have said before, amazing graphical capability and the 3ds's circle pad). I have found playing old 2d Zelda games is alot easier on the Wii because of the D-pad, 3ds does have a D-pad but its in an inconvenient place an its annoying using it.

.As I have said before it'd be easier for Nintendo to do Majora's Mask 3D because of Ocarina of Time 3D which means they could do it a lot quicker, which also means they could spend more time on upcoming Zelda games on Wii U and 3DS.

Must I say anymore? Nintendo need to make Majora's Mask 3D.

- The Doctor :tardis:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TheGodRapture

I think what will happen is a Majora's Mask remake and a virtual console version of link to the past

While either of them would get me very very excited, I lean more towards Majora's Mask. basically having the game being remade the same way OoT was by Grezzo would be pretty cool. Both adventures on the go. Sweet!

A link to the past I am leaning on the fence about it...daydreaming. I worry that maybe not everyone of us is on the same page of what kind of things would improve the game for a remake, as opposed to a simple port. How much revamp could the game take without stopping being the same game, without breaking its essence. Just like OoT I am happy with the update in graphics in a way that is faithful to their official art. I like ALttP remake's art. I also think that 3D would not be wasted in the console just because it decides to keep its 'Bird View' style.

C

concretebrunett

I hope they do a re-release of all the titles & maybe even surprise us with a release of the Wii games (yeah, right). But I never got to play Majora's Mask and would want to see that released first.

G

Griffion

I would rather have Majora's Mask 3D. I never played OoT either and now I have on 3DS, so playing it sequal for the first time as well on 3DS would be great. I have played sooo much of ALttP, but have never beaten it, because modern consoles (ps1, ps2, gamecube) ruled my childhoo gaming life. That would give me a reason to want it on the 3DS, but not remade. I think it should be made for virtual console. I think the game would actually look cool in 3D though, because of it's camera angle. But cool 3D won't change my decision what I would rather have remade.

P.S. Why ever since Wii U was released people have been wanting MM on Wii U instead of 3DS, even though Operation moonfall started to put MM on 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom