• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds A Link Between Worlds Soundtrack

Starblast16

Hylian Swordsmaster
Hi Everyone! It's been too long. I was thinking that it would be awesome if we could work together to put together the A Link Between Worlds OST! If we do this I'm sure it would help everyone else have an easier time getting all of the songs for ALBW. As a fan of Zelda Music myself, I would like to see this happen! What do you guys say? Want to help?

Gomp

Love, loving life!
Hi Everyone! It's been too long. I was thinking that it would be awesome if we could work together to put together the A Link Between Worlds OST! If we do this I'm sure it would help everyone else have an easier time getting all of the songs for ALBW. As a fan of Zelda Music myself, I would like to see this happen! What do you guys say? Want to help?

I would really like to have a CD with all the songs the two dudes in the milk bar in Hyrule play.. I really like the flute and guitar sounds on the old classics! :D

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I like all the music, and it would be great to have both in game music, and the music from the Milk Bar. but ummm.... whats an OST?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I would listen to this if i could at least get it on download, it really is good music, especially the Milk Bar versions, i could use that as Lullaby music for my Baby Girl.

But what i want to see most is a full album of Zelda music by Smooth Mcgroove:

[video=youtube;jr-nlhmJjY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr-nlhmJjY8[/video]

Starblast16

Hylian Swordsmaster
I would listen to this if i could at least get it on download, it really is good music, especially the Milk Bar versions, i could use that as Lullaby music for my Baby Girl.

But what i want to see most is a full album of Zelda music by Smooth Mcgroove:

[video=youtube;jr-nlhmJjY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr-nlhmJjY8[/video]
Well it sounds like a project that you should do.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I've heard of Hilda's Theme (Or Maybe it's called Hilda's Lullaby) Being played on the piano. That should be on the soundtrack too.
Well, it wouldn't be an OST if we included covers. XD

You can already find all of the soundtrack on YouTube, actually. I downloaded a lot of the songs to my playlist using an mp3 converter. What exactly did you have in mind? Just a place to download all the songs?

Gomp

Love, loving life!
I would like the milk bar songs to use as ring-tones on my Samsung S4. :D

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well, it wouldn't be an OST if we included covers. XD

You can already find all of the soundtrack on YouTube, actually. I downloaded a lot of the songs to my playlist using an mp3 converter. What exactly did you have in mind? Just a place to download all the songs?
Oh I know! I have listened to a lot of them too already. I love the Yogo Yuga theme and the Death Mountain Lorule theme the most

The game's soundtrack was very good, just as it's framerate. Especially the overworld theme, which was changing after how many progress you had made in the game, was very nice. I don't have any complaints about the tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom